BY HERMES

This fantastic fragrance was created by Hermes, in 2006. This amazing scent includes a mixture of cedar, grapefruit, orange, gunflint, silex, pepper, rose, geranium, and benzoin. see more...

Amna K.
I bought this just like two months ago and I don't like the fragrance at all. I smells kinda weird. Like spicy. I don't even know how to explain this. I've used this for the first time. I play be the packaging but there is definitely a room for improvement in the scent.
Alvin A.
Ottawa
My giftcrush for the holidays! Tried a sample yesterday from Nordstrom and had gotten entranced with the vibrancy of citrus and woody notes. Excellent longevity (aka long-lasting) lasting more than 6 hours on my skin, and as I've been told, a modern classic. Versatile as a scent for men, the cedar and vetiver were the prime stars of this fragrance. I envision this as a precursor for subtle transitions between seasons. More accommodating than the eau de parfum version of the same name, but great nonetheless. Got compliments from work, and stayed on my clothes really well. I love Terre d'Herm├Ęs eau de toilette. Would recommend 10/10.  Hermes
Stella S.
My favourite scent!! Such a distinctive woody scent! I've only owed one bottle of this myself as it is quite expensive, but I will absolutely be repurchasing in the future! My friends always commented on how nice it was!
Erin S.
Glasgow , Wishaw
Bought this for my grandad and he likes a strong long lasting after shave this done the job for him very nice elegant bottle they are alternatives for this but this one is totally worth the money
Julia V.
Master Groomer Expert
I bough this as a gift and I received a lot of gratitude from my friend, he said is the best fragrance!