Terra's Kitchen uploaded by Abigail B.

BY TERRA'S KITCHEN

Terra’s Kitchen believes in sourcing clean, sustainable ingredients that are antibiotic- and hormone-free, as well as non-GMO and organic, when possible.

Our meals nourish via fresh food delivery to support healthy lifestyles, including Paleo, gluten-free, and vegetarian. You should feel good about what you’re feeding others because we make clean eating a priority.

Our team has expertise in using nutrient-dense, plant-strong ingredients to create whole health. With vast knowledge behind the science of nutrition, Terra’s Kitchen can bring you delicious meals with the right balance of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and other essentials to fuel your body.

Jillian M.
I liked the mini fridge it came in. I liked that I could JUST order sides of meat or smoothies. I thought I liked the fact that the vegetables were all pre cut. Precutting vegetables dried them out. SO dry. Not tasty.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
My husband and I love Terras Kitchen. I researched many meal delivery services available in our area (northern NJ) and fell in love with the TK model and menu. All food ships in recyclable packaging in a reusable cooler full of ice packs. FedEx returns the next business day to retrieve the cooler and ice packs for free, all part of the TK service. Terras Kitchen menu offerings get updated weekly with over 50 recipes available to choose from. About 3 New recipes are rotated in weekly to keep customers from getting sick of the menu. Recipes are down to earth with approachable ingredients and easy to follow directions, making them realistic to replicate on your own in the future. My hubby and I love the buffalo chicken tacos and the chicken souvlaki bowl among many others.
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
My biggest concern with meal kits was the shipping process. I live in Florida, so being able for the food to withstand heat for a while was crucial. Once I saw the design of the vessel where the food is shipped I had to try it. Not only everything arrives in great condition, but the ingredients and the meals are really good. Also, customer service is the best. I don't give it five stars, because some meals are very expensive (compared to other meal kits).
Meghan M.
This is the best meal kit I have tried so far. The recipes are very healthy and so tasty I have not had a meal that I haven't liked so far! We use this Monday through Thursday for dinner. My boyfriend and I are both very busy and don't have a lot of free time. I really love coming home to find my food fresh and chilled waiting for me. They have a large selection of food choices. My favorite has to be the buddha bowl!Love this stuff! Get $40 off your first order with this link!!!! http ://tk.co/raf?i=WEnq P5xa

Justine F.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using Terra's Kitchen for over a year now (ordering 3-4 times per month) and TK has changed my diet for the better. I've tried other meal services and it is amazing to come home to prepped ingredients (already mostly chopped) which makes it way quicker to cook when I am getting home from work late in the evening and have other things going on. They have tons of recipes and lots of options for Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Low-Calorie etc!
Mandi W.
I've only received one box so far, but all 3 meals and sides I chose were delicious.  Each recipe comes with it's own recipe sheet with easy instructions.  All of the ingredients for my recipes were fresh and of great quality.  I love that this gives me a healthier option for family dinners, without being overly difficult or including ingredients that I've never heard of before.  My only criticism is I wish there were more recipe options and a way to customize recipes.  For example, I cannot eat spicy food.  There are some recipes I've wanted to try but they included some sort of spice so I didn't end up choosing those recipes.  I could not use whatever the spicy ingredients are, but then I'm afraid the dish may lack flavor.  But, overall, I love the concept and have been very happy with this service thus far!
Shana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Although the recipes were fine, the packaging didn't work for me at all.  The outer container was so heavy I couldn't get it up my steps.  I do like that many recipes repeat for a few weeks in a row.  There are choices for all three meals.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,123 reviews
WOW NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY BEFORE BUT I LOVE THE NAME TERRS AND WOW I HAVE A COUSION NAME TERRI HOW CUTE IS THIS I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A VOXBOX