BY TERRAFINA

Terrafina All Natural Pecans, Halves, 5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 4)
  • "Pecans are one of my favorite nuts and these are a very good brand for a good price." in 1 review
  • "every time I go to the store I buy this." in 1 review
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is a lot of nuts, particularly for the price. I toast them myself and save a bundle over grocery store prices. Definitely would purchase again, if I ever run out!
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
My family always buys batches of these pecans and then we roast them in some delicious sugary mixture. may not be too healthy afterwards but it is definitely tasty.
Nevrous H.
Antioch, TN
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF PECANS! THEY ARE MY ALL TIME FAV. COVERED IN CHOCOLATE OR PECAN PIE OR SIMPLY BY IT SELF. THEY ARE AMAZE!! MMM
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Muy ricas en casa son muy bien recibidas amis hijos les encantan, así que suelo comprar y tenerles para comer rico.
Chelsie F.
Lahaina , HI
The Terrafina Pecans Natural are so good & it saves you time since you don't have to shell them yourself!
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN
We use as a snack or for our roster pecan bars in the oven it's a great brand and reasonably prices
denise l.
El Paso , TX
I love buying this brand ! it taste amazing ! every time I go to the store I buy this.
Fredia B.
Gulfport, MS
I love these pecans! My mom use these for her homemade pies around holiday season
Jennifer R.
Jennifer T.
Marion, IA
Pecans are one of my favorite nuts and these are a very good brand for a good price. i love it very much
Camelia G.
Bucharest
They are raw or roasted?