TERRA® Zesty Tomato Exotic Vegetable Chips

by Terra Chips

Tomato, worcestershire and celery. This tantalizing twist on our Terra Original Exotic Vegetable Chips enhances the illustrious array of colorful root vegetable chips with a premium blend of vine-ripened tomato, worcestershire sauce and celery. The famed exotic medley of taro, ruby taro, sweet potato, yuca, batata, and parsnip chips is transformed into an unforgettable edible experience that you are certain to savor. Made in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TERRA® Zesty Tomato Exotic Vegetable Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Nashville, TN
These are my favorite go-to chip for hosting parties. Everyone loves them and they have just the perfect amount of salt, while still getting the natural flavors of the vegetables. Love!
Orlando, FL
These are so delicious. Pay no mind that they are begets me chips, because they taste amazing, and simply have different textures due to being different types of vegetables.
St Petersburg, FL
I love these chips. I definitely have my favorite flavors, but this is my favorite terra variety. So delicious and addictive- you'll try to convince yourself it's healthy.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really liked these! I've only tried them once but I'd buy them again. They are a little different than regular chips but that's why I liked them. They have a little kick to them!
Slidell, LA
My favorite chip by far.....slightly spicy and flavorful. I feel like I'm eating a little healthier than if I eat a regular chip. Love the exotic veggies.
For whatever reason, I find these chips very hard and they are too crunchy for me and my teeth. I would not repurchase. I love the idea and color of them.
Walnut Creek, CA
Good snack to eat when on the go. It also goes well on the side with freshly toasted grilled cheese sandwiches and a cup of tomato basil soup.
Yonkers, NY
I love vegetable chips! They combine the familiar crunch of potato chips with exotic vegetables. I can almost justify eating all of them! ;)
Trussville, AL
I love Terra chips! I feel that they are a healthier option over the regular ones. All of the varities that I have tried have tasted great.
I love chips but I hate being too unhealthy and that's where any Terra chip come in, these are so delicious and healthier than the rest.

Looking for your answer?