BY TERRA CHIPS

Andrea B.
Homestead, FL
I love chips but I hate being too unhealthy and that's where any Terra chip come in, these are so delicious and healthier than the rest.
Rebekah B.
I love love love terra chips!!!! They are so unique and have a great crunch and flavor. I definitely recommend these chips
Peggy M.
Reno, NV
I love these chips. They are a healthy alternative to regular chips. I love the flavors that they come in.
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
I love these chips! great taste and texture! I like the smaller bags so I can take them on the go.
Kristen M.
Burrillville, RI
Love these chips! Nice to take on the go!! Their vegetable chips have a nice flavor to them!
Monica D.
Henderson
I typically love Terra chips, but these zesty tomato flavored ones are a little weird to me. The flavor combinations are just not a great match. The zestiness doesn't quite go with the exotic blend of vegetables.
Shena C.
I love these chips with a hearty, leafy salad! The subtle yet robust richness of flavors are delicious! They could be a bit pricey for some but it is worth the extra $1 for healthier ingredients!
Valorie R.
Statesboro
My family LOVES these chips!!  It is always a struggle to find a chip that is both healthy and that the entire family loves.  I have 3 kiddos who enjoy eating these chips when I purchase them.  We love the variety of chips that are in the bag, also; a little bit of everything!!  A much tastier and healthier choice for any family!!  We buy these often.
Alisha M.
I enjoy the variety of tastes in these veggie chips.  I haven't found any other mix like this.  I actually haven't seen the zesty tomato flavor, jut the plain mix.  They're delicious.  And, I feel like they are a more nutritious option than regular potato chips.
Courtney C.
Lavale, MD
These are delicious! Perfect for snacking and are so so good. I love these and the Mediterranean blend. They are really crunchy so be prepared for kettle style chip crunch. All around my favorite chip snack.