BY TERRA CHIPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tomato, worcestershire and celery. This tantalizing twist on our Terra Original Exotic Vegetable Chips enhances the illustrious array of colorful root vegetable chips with a premium blend of vine-ripened tomato, worcestershire sauce and celery. The famed exotic medley of taro, ruby taro, sweet potato, yuca, batata, and parsnip chips is transformed into an unforgettable edible experience that you are certain to savor. Made in the USA.

Shena C.
I love these chips with a hearty, leafy salad! The subtle yet robust richness of flavors are delicious! They could be a bit pricey for some but it is worth the extra $1 for healthier ingredients!
Valorie R.
Statesboro
My family LOVES these chips!!  It is always a struggle to find a chip that is both healthy and that the entire family loves.  I have 3 kiddos who enjoy eating these chips when I purchase them.  We love the variety of chips that are in the bag, also; a little bit of everything!!  A much tastier and healthier choice for any family!!  We buy these often.
Hannah H.
I love these with some original flavor hummus! I love that you're getting your vegetables in with a healthy source of protein so it's a go to snack. It can be a little oily, which is my only complaint. I would recommend these - I buy them frequently.
Alisha M.
I enjoy the variety of tastes in these veggie chips.  I haven't found any other mix like this.  I actually haven't seen the zesty tomato flavor, jut the plain mix.  They're delicious.  And, I feel like they are a more nutritious option than regular potato chips.
Courtney C.
Beverly, WV
These are delicious! Perfect for snacking and are so so good. I love these and the Mediterranean blend. They are really crunchy so be prepared for kettle style chip crunch. All around my favorite chip snack.
Monica D.
Henderson
I typically love Terra chips, but these zesty tomato flavored ones are a little weird to me. The flavor combinations are just not a great match. The zestiness doesn't quite go with the exotic blend of vegetables.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are so good!!! You would think they wouldn't be as tasty as regular chips, but I actually kinda like them more. You get a variety of flavors, that are healthier than average potato chips. Even kids love them. Definitely recommend everyone to try em out
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
I love these and more importantly my kids love them more than i do!
i love that they are not so processed and taste and look like the real thing. gives me kids the desire to eat more vegies not in chip form.
Kim S.
These are pretty good. Hard to find though. They're like dried vegetables but in chip form. Good flavor, each chip has a little different taste. Probably a healtheir options to some others. They're really crispy, kind of like a kettle cooked chip. Yum!
Caryn R.
Tulsa, OK
These are my favorite chips ever. I have introduced many of my friends to them and they love them as well. The Mediterranean are good too. I like all the different chip textures and unique flavors Terra offers