BY TERRA CHIPS

Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
Very good tasting variety of vegetables. A hint of sweetness and a hint of salt. Nice and crispy, often curled vegetable chips. Purchased the 24 pack box of chips in early February...expiration date is in July, so ample time IMO to finish off 24 1 ounce bags. Stick with the more popular sizes and you won't run into expiration date issues due to churn.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Greenwood, SC
I love these chips, they have a great flavor. The flavor and texture is unique, which is what brings me back to them. They have a hint of sweetness, yet is still savory and crunchy like a normal chip. I would highly recommend if you're a chip lover like me. These bring a chip flavor with a spin, and they are healthier than your average potato chip.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
These are the best chips so ymdummy! There just the right accent of salt that makes your mouth water for more. My husband and I can eat an entire bag without thinking if we don't pay attention! You shouldn't sit and eat chips like that but .....😁😁honestly sometimes you just can't help yourself! Especially with these chips
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I like the Terra Yukon Gold, Sea Salt . I love eating chips so why not eat chips and feel like they are somewhat healthy for you. I have only had them once and they were not disappointing. I would like to try them again. You could eat the chips with dip! Thats what I did : )
Jean D.
Jean D.
Princeton, WV
I love Terra chips. They are always a little crunchier than others. I find them at my local Kroger grocery store, and I love them. I often buy them, especially when I have a coupon. I like the variety and the flavors and the crispiness. Definitely, buy these.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
Love TERRA brand snacks! They never taste greasy and overall I feel good about the choice of ingredients that they use. The Yukon Gold potato chips are some of the best we've ever tasted in our house! My husband asked for a bag for Sunday football game time
Kim V.
Kim V.
Fountain, CO
Very tasty chips. The first time we tasted them they were so good that this has been our go to potato chip. I find them to be healthier than a lot of the chips on the market. They are a little oily though but overall they are great.
Dibanhi A.
Dibanhi A.
If you want to try new flavors for a snack try this, add a lemon or two, more salt, soy sauce (seasoning sauce), Worcestershire sauce, Valentina and cubes of cheese and it's the perfect combination I have ever tried
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
One of the "healthiest" chips I've eaten. Tastes like regular chips without the extra salt and oil that other brands typically have. A healthy alternative to snack on for sure and it satisfies my chip craving.
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
Saint George, GA
These are the best chips on the planet. The flavor is a bit richer than the average potato chip, and the amount of salt is perfect. We buy these any time we can find them.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Aurora, IL
Do these chips taste earthy?