BY TERRA CHIPS

• Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?2 Answers
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
These chips are a great alternative to the traditional potato chip. You feel less guilty eating them, which to me, means you can eat more!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Terra chips! There is something about their Christchurch that is so satisfying! I could eat them all day!
Taryn E.
Taryn E.
Boca Raton, FL
This chips are pretty good fresh, crunchy, just enough salt and healthier for you than a regular potato chip.
Regina A.
Regina A.
I really don't care to much for these chips...I won't be buying them anymore. I don't like, I don't like, I don't like....
Julie S.
Julie S.
aventura, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Terra Chips. They are harder to find than they used to be. Always fresh and not a lot of fake ingredients
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
West Babylon, NY
Absolutely delicious! tastes great with a very nice crunch. I had to walk away before I finished the bag.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Auburn, PA
Delicious! Love that they're vegan friendly! Definitely something that helps satisfy cravings when you can have a lot of regular chips because they aren't vegan friendly.
Ah M.
Ah M.
First time purchase. not greasy. Wish it was a full bag instead of half empty. Nice variety. Kids enjoyed munching on it. Healthy, not sure.
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
These were the worst chips I've ever had. They are over priced and have no flavor.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
These chips are so good!!! They are hard to find but very very good! Love kettle chips but these are special
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?