BY TERRA CHIPS

• Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?2 Answers
A. N.
A. N.
Foodie Expert
Eh. I tried to chose a healthy option and was reminded why salt is needed on chips. And these were thick and really crumbly. Perhaps it is an acquired taste.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so good. Keeps salt intake to a minimum yet I can still enjoy great chips! You can add spices if you like more flavor. Great with dip.
Mo K.
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
I am always cautious when buying "all natural" packed foods, because nothing beats eating things fresh and preparing them yourselves, as far as health standards go. I did, however, try these chips while at my parents house a few months ago, and I can report that they tested pretted good. The ingredients were much simpler than those of other chips (even others from this brand), and I would recommend these chips above many others on the market, from a nutrition standpoint. However, I would only recommend these be enjoyed as an occassional treat.
Alex W.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Foodie Expert
Most people buy potato chips to cure that salty craving we all feel most afternoons. However, Terra, who has many delicious and salty chips, has created a chips that is all about the pure, delicious and natural flavor of the potato. These chips are crunchy, only slightly salty, and creamy. You can binge on these chips without having a salt headache later. You can also use these chips in a sandwich, to coat fried entrees, or even make a pie crust. These chips are your new go-to.
Meredith V.
Meredith V.
Laconia, NH
Foodie Expert
Terra can do no wrong. They have a way of making vegetables that shouldn't taste good as chips taste amazing. There's no way I can eat less than half the bag at once. Huge fan!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
These provide a great crunch without the saltiness that sometimes can be a guilty pleasure. It is a great alternative to my other kettle chip favorite.
Roman K.
Roman K.
Burleson, TX
The best tasting kettle chips that I have tried. Usually I am not a fan of plain potato kettle chips especially with out salt but the Terrace brand offers a clean and natural taste.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
These chips are awesome--a healthier alternative to the usual chips bought in the grocery store. You feel better about snacking on these!
DINA S.
DINA S.
Perfect snack. When i need something crunchy they are amazing. I try not to consume too much salt so the unsalted variety is perfect
Sara K.
Sara K.
Even without salt they do have a lot of flavor.the packaging is very appealing compared to other chip brands too
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?