BY TERRA CHIPS

• Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?2 Answers
Erica W.
I like potato chips, but have an aversion to overly salty chips. These are great because you can add a bit of garlic salt to them or keep them plain and add them to a sandwich for lots of crunch!
amy b.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is definitely the treat in our house... we try to eat pretty clean most of the time, but every now and then you just gotta live a little. These definitely hit the spot, but yet don't leave us with a sick or heavy feeling. Delicious flavor and perfectly balanced flavor. Hard not to eat the whole bag.
Miles H.
I bought these for the first time at Whole Foods the other day because my friend likes them and I wanted to try it out. They were good compared to other healthy-option chips. For a healthy chip, the taste was better than expected and I would recommend Terra to others.
Sheree J.
Bridgeport, CT
Great chips. It has awesome flavor. Not too salty or sweet. I believe the ingredients are pretty basic. No preservatives. It is affordable if you're not on a budget. It's not as cheap as lays or the dollar chips but worth it.
Allison P.
Pretty good especially for being low salt. Good for people with high blood pressure. I recommend these to health conscious people. Lovely packaging and graphic design. Nice crunch to them. Easy for lunch.
A. N.
Foodie Expert
Eh. I tried to chose a healthy option and was reminded why salt is needed on chips. And these were thick and really crumbly. Perhaps it is an acquired taste.
Catherine C.
These provide a great crunch without the saltiness that sometimes can be a guilty pleasure. It is a great alternative to my other kettle chip favorite.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so good. Keeps salt intake to a minimum yet I can still enjoy great chips! You can add spices if you like more flavor. Great with dip.
Dre B.
Stevenson, MD
Awesome Au natural chip! No longer interested in lays, and over salted unhealthy snacks after trying theses. The kettle cook crunch is delicious.
Ah M.
First time purchase. not greasy. Wish it was a full bag instead of half empty. Nice variety. Kids enjoyed munching on it. Healthy, not sure.
Teresa R.
Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?