BY TERRA CHIPS

• Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?2 Answers
amy b.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is definitely the treat in our house... we try to eat pretty clean most of the time, but every now and then you just gotta live a little. These definitely hit the spot, but yet don't leave us with a sick or heavy feeling. Delicious flavor and perfectly balanced flavor. Hard not to eat the whole bag.
Lindsay J.
Benton, AR
These are my favorite sweet potato chips! I do not have to feel bad about eating these, since they do not have any additional flavorings or added salt. I love how they hold up to the weight of guacamole, while still being thin and crispy. I would recommend this chip over the alternatives.
Jessika C.
I love the width (for lack of a better word!) of these. Such a satisfying crunch. Still flavorful like normal potato chips, but marginally healthier! Definitely exceeded my expectations on the taste, I figured unsalted would be bland, but these definitely still deliver,
Miles H.
I bought these for the first time at Whole Foods the other day because my friend likes them and I wanted to try it out. They were good compared to other healthy-option chips. For a healthy chip, the taste was better than expected and I would recommend Terra to others.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
these are my absolute favorite. I love chips but not the calories or bad ingredients. These offer a crunch and satisfaction of "junk" food without all of the unhealthy ingredients. I continue to purchase these and will continue to. I suggest trying these out.
Sheree J.
Bridgeport, CT
Great chips. It has awesome flavor. Not too salty or sweet. I believe the ingredients are pretty basic. No preservatives. It is affordable if you're not on a budget. It's not as cheap as lays or the dollar chips but worth it.
Justine V.
I love these chips! I love that they are unsalted, because I find most chips very salty. I don't feel as bad eating these chips while snacking. Their light, delicious, and you can enjoy them on their own or with a dip.
Allison P.
Pretty good especially for being low salt. Good for people with high blood pressure. I recommend these to health conscious people. Lovely packaging and graphic design. Nice crunch to them. Easy for lunch.
Erica W.
I like potato chips, but have an aversion to overly salty chips. These are great because you can add a bit of garlic salt to them or keep them plain and add them to a sandwich for lots of crunch!
Mikaela G.
Villa Rica, GA
Love these chips! The texture is a thick kettle chip and great for dipping! Also the red beat chips will make your poop turn red if you eat to many so beware, it's Normal!!
Teresa R.
Do the Terra Chips come in different flavors?