BY TERRA CHIPS

• I would love to try them but don't know about how it would taste ...1 Answers
Nayeskie R.
Glendale, NY
Most people wouldn’t dare to try beets but these chips make beets taste so good. It’s vegan friendly too and that makes me happy. Because there are different veggies in the bag every bite will be different and so addicting.
JayLynn S.
These are my favorite chip. I eat paleo or clean, and these are a delicious crunchy snack. I am a loyal customer, and will continue to be so.
Two areas that have room for improvement: one, the chips are always smashed. No matter where I buy them. And two, there’s not enough in the bag!
Hannah B.
North Ogden, UT
I didn't love these. I'm one who has to have at least a hint of salt. These didn't quite have enough flavor for me without salt. Love their other flavors though.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Obsessed with these chips! Amazing flavor can be eaten on their own as a snack or eve add a spread to them my favorite is goat cheese! They are fairly priced but the bags sometimes aren't the fullest but honestly they taste so good I don't care!
Danielle M.
I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Not only did my 9 year old love to eat them, so did my 2 year old. Better yet they were not overly sweet or overly salty.

Who doesn't want to eat the rainbow?

It was even better to find these at my local Grocery Outlet for less than $2/bag. Hello Savings!
Pauline D.
I discovered them when I was trying to find a healthier alternative to chips, and the mixed between sweet and salted was really incredible! I had a few friend try and they loved them. My favorite part of the chips are the beets part.
Katie C.
Casselberry, FL
These chips are amazing! The chips are so flavorful and it's the perfect snack. There is a difference between the sweets and beets chips but they compliment each other very well! These have become one of my favorite chips, I really recommend this to others!
Angela H.
Duluth, GA
100% the best snack out there! These are super healthy and actually taste really good! I like the Mediterranean ones as well but I typically pick these out of the Mediterranean mix to eat first as these are my favorite!
Cassie F.
Buffalo
I LOVE these chips. Not only are there sweet potato chips, which are crunchy but ever so slightly soft and sweet, but there are beet chips, which I've never had before! Definitely a go-to snack.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is a great tasting snack with no GMO. A real vegetable chips . 140 calories per serving. Is also gluten free . I usually buy it at Target stores for about $2 dollars. This chips are a favorite and comes in different size snack bags
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I would love to try them but don't know about how it would taste since I don't really like beets?