BY TERRA CHIPS #94 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The exciting new blend combines the classic Sweet Potato Chips with a mix of real sweet apples including Gala and Fuji. These flavorful all natural apple pieces are uniquely dried - never fried - and mixed right in with the popular Sweet Potato Chips. The sweet apple taste and crispy crunch is balanced with a hint of cinnamon and spices, all sure to make these chips a must-have on everyone's shopping list! Sweet Potato, a root vegetable often called a yam, is really not a yam at all, but rather a distinct variety of the Morning Glory family. Cultivated for thousands of years in the Western Hemisphere, Sweet Potatoes have become an important part of traditional American cuisine. TERRA's Sweet Potato Chips are great for dipping or as an accompaniment to your favorite foods. These chips are the perfect match for everything from haute cuisine to burgers. TERRA hopes you agree. Enjoy! see more...

Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Let me just say, I probably wound have never bought these if it wasnt for the coupon I received. I never even heard of this brand before. Their chips are pretty good. Can't complain. I don't purchase snacks of this sort often, when I snack I try to go for fruit. I could see myself purchasing these again if I received another coupon.
jasper c.
san bernardino
this is my favorite healthy snack. i love love love sweet potato chips ! they are super delicious and will exceed anyone’s expectations. they are way healthier than regular chips plus you get some sweetness the only con is that they are a bit pricey and they don’t make extra large bags. i recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy alternative to chips and has a sweet tooth !
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
This bag of chips is like a treat more than anything. I bought them when they were on special at New Seasons and was really impressed with the cinnamon and sweetness if the apple and sweet potato chips. One of the healthiest bags of chips I've had-especially considering it tasted like dessert!
Holly L.
Purchased these for $0.99 at my local grocery store. A good snack, but not my favorite. The hint of cinnamon was great, not overwhelming. I just prefer a little saltier snack!
courtney s.
Royersford, PA
I love sweet potatoes and these chips are soo good! The amount of cinnamon on them is just right. I've only had them once though because I've had a hard time finding these even though I've found others by the same brand.
Marilen G.
I love this flavor! It's such a shame they don't carry it at our local Whole Foods anymore but you can purchase it by the box on Amazon. Perfect snack and it kills sweet cravings!
Tia Y.
Roberta
I really like these chips.  I use them as a healthy snack alternative.  They are affordable and can usually be found on sale at my local Kroger.
Amanda Z.
Terra chips are all good, but this is my daughter's favorite. They have a nice crunch and excellent flavor (and smell). Perfect portion for putting in a lunchbox or snack bag for school or work. Price point is a little high, but it's worth it to give my child a snack that is wholesome and she enjoys.
Lorelei K.
These things are like crack. They are so amazing and good and sweet and I could just eat the whole bag in one sitting which is I why I don't buy them that often. Lovely snack that provides just the perfect blend of sweet and savory and you can pretend you are being healthy because of the apples!
Enielle F.
This is so yummy and is just sweet enough to be satisfying when having a sweet tooth. I like the hint of cinnamon as opposed to an overwhelming taste of it. The price is good knowing that the brand makes some very interesting takes on chips and how they are on the healthier side!
Amy S.
Peoria Hts, IL
Where can you buy these?