TERRA Sweet Potato, No Salt Added, 1.2 ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Linda R.TERRA Sweet Potato, No Salt Added, 1.2 ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Sarah N.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Julie J.
I tried these on a whim at sams club. I promptly picked up a bag to bring home. I have been snacking on these more than my kids. They are so tasty and the price was reasonable. I have found my new favorite chips. I don't have too many favorites but this moved up to be a favorite. I love that they are healthy too.
Emily C.
I am now addicted to these Sweet Potato chips. Food Should Taste Good doesn't come close to these delicious crunchy yet somewhat oily chips. The unsalted chips are the bomb and you really get the natural sweet potato taste. I prefer these over regular potato chips so they did their job right!
Mary J.
Bennington, NE
Decent flavor for sweet potato chips. Sometimes I feel they are a bit over cooked and lacking in flavor, then other times they are perfect. It's a great product and great alternative to the more saltier unhealthier versions of chips, but not one that I would buy all the time.
MacKenzie H.
Bentonville, AR
These are my all time favorite chips! They're $3.68 for a smaller bag but it's totally worth it! There's no salt, but they don't even need it! They're crunch like regular chips! I don't feel as bad eating them since they're sweet potato chips!
Erika B.
These were underwhelming. I know the packaging says that there is no salt, but I was expecting a little more flavor. The chips were incredibly bland, and they weren't crispy--some of them were a little soft.
Shannon S.
Okeechobee, FL
I love these chips since they are natural and taste great!!! The small bags are wonderful for taking to work, car rides or a snack anytime. I buy these all the time, so much better than regular chips.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Potato chips are one of my go-to snacks when I need to be a little healthier, but want that salty taste. I've had a few different kinds, and nothing has proven to be as good as Terra.
Stefanie N.
Waldorf, MD
These chips are so yummy. They are sweet and crunchy. If you want a healthy alternative to potato chips these are great. Perfect snack for my #beachbag!
Nikki C.
I eat Paleo and love these chips! The ingredients are simple and they are absolutely amazing dipped in guacamole. These are my go to for chips!
Julia C.
Was surprised at how good these were. I expected them to be like cardboard since they are supposed to be healthy. But they were really good.
mrs t.
Does this snack fill you up?
mrs t.
Does this snack fill you up?