BY TERRA CHIPS

Open up a bag of TERRA Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt for a unique and sophisticated snacking experience. Our sweet potato chips have a delicate sweetness that's balanced with a dash of sea salt. As colorful as they are delicious, our sweet potato chips are made with real, non-GMO vegetables for a snack that's gluten-free. You can snack without guilt because our chips contain 0mg of cholesterol and 0g of trans fat and no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. We are proud to partner with Seed Savers Exchange to help save heirloom seeds and promote greater vegetable diversity. Includes twelve 6 oz. bags of TERRA Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt. For over two decades, TERRA Chips has had a passion for creating delicious, high-quality chips. From the moment you open the distinctive shiny black bag, you’ll understand the TERRA brand difference. Each bag of our real vegetable chips is a feast for your eyes and a delight for your taste buds, offering a sophisticated snacking experience unlike any other.

Leann H.
Some of my favorite chips!!! I love the sweet potatoe taste and how crunchy they are! I think they are very affordable and totally met my expectations! I’m a repeat consumer when it comes to this product! You should definitley try them out! I also think the blue chips are great and a healthier alternative to other chips!
Aby L.
Oregon
Delicious delicious delicious! I absolutely love these chips! They are salty and crunch with just a touch of sweet! The saying “you cant just have one” definitely applies to these chips! These chips are more crunchy than your average potato chip. I would recommend these chips to anyone who like sweet potatoes, crunchy foods, or is looking to explore new chip options! I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Michelle H.
Lower Sackville, NS
When you are trying to still stick to a healthier diet but have that craving for a chip, these are the go to for our family. It fills that craving without all the processed ingredients and calories
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
Chips are part of life if you have kids but it doesn’t mean you have to totally compromise your standards. I love that with Terra chips, I can sneak nutrition into even the most favorite of kid snacks. With these single serving packets, I can throw them in lunches, distribute them on field trips, and most certainly, tuck them into my own bag for long days of errands and lesson.
Tristen C.
Warren
I got these chips during my vacation in San Francisco. All of the other snacks we bought tasted terrible except for these. They had a great crunch and tasted just like a regular potato chip!! Except they were healthier!
Lauren H.
New York
I adore sweet potato chips and these are the best ones out there. Perfect amount of salt and crunch. Good value - able to be found at my local grocery store. My one complaint is that these bags are not large enough!!!
member-618f1
You can never go wrong with a fresh bag of sweet potato chips to satisfy your taste buds on either a cold winter day or on fall day or maybe even in the comfort of the spring and summer. There still good and they taste very fresh 10 out of 10 recommend
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I am obsessed with Terra sweet potato chips, they are so much healthier than regular potato chips because they are sliced straight off the sweet potato, no processing whatsoever. The crunch is also fantastic! And there’s just the right amount of salt that it brings out the sweetness of the sweet potato without covering it up. I usually eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
These are new to the scene, or at least to me. Crinkle cur is great if you are using these for dips. Usually, sweet potato chips can be kind of flimsy but these hold up to some guacamole when you are having a Whole30 day but you really don’t want to be.
Erica B.
Oak Park, MI
We call these crack chips in my house because they are so good you can eat the entire bag without even noticing it. Seriously. They’re that good. And the fact that they’re healthy is an added bonus. Run, don’t walk to the store and get some now.