BY TERRA CHIPS #95 in Chips

Sweet Potato

Beet

A biennial root vegetable, delivers natural sweetness and a vibrant red color. Generally a cool seasonal crop which we cook to perfection.

Ingredients: Sweet potatoes, beets, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

Buy on Walmart*
Sophia O.
Riverside, CA
These are by far my favorite chips to purchase when you're having that craving for just a snack. The combination of sweet potato and beet, which is something I never would have thought of, it's absolutely delicious. If you're ever having a sweet tooth but don't want to reach for that Sugar, I recommend purchasing these chips. I have not tried dipping them in anything, but do you think that they would likely be good in a bean or cheese dip.
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
My mouth is watering just thinking about these. I in no way like beets but for some reason am obsessed with these chips. They have so much flavor it’s hard practicing self control when I’m around them haha I just wish they were a little healthier so I don’t feel as guilty about eating them.
Lynn B.
Love the catchy product name. It is full of sweet potatoes and very few beets. It doesn’t seem like there is any salt on them. I was looking forward to tasting them and there aren’t as good as the regular ones with variety. I wouldn’t recommend this blend. I bought a large bag from Costco.
Amber S.
Osceola , IA
If you’re bored of plain chips and looking for a way to make a more helpful exchange then Terra Beets & Sweets are the best compromise you can find. Super crisp, light on the oil, short on the salt, but still full of flavor. My go to in the chip isle.
Heather L.
Love these chips! They are colorful, the right amount of salty, crunchy, crisp, and taste SO GOOD. This is the only way you’ll ever get me to eat a beet. The biggest problem is I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. Otherwise, AMAZING.
Brei P.
Omak, WA
These things are amazing! A little greasy, but fabulous flavor and (I think) relatively good for you! If these aren’t good for you, please don’t burst my bubble, I will cry.
I would buy again for sure and recommend them to others.
Brooke A.
Goshen, NY
Cannot get enough of these chips! They are the perfect amount of crunchy and flavorful. Only criticism is the price - I typically shop at ShopRite or Acme, and cannot find these chips for under $4. I consider them my "splurge" snack. Truly a treat!
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I love these chips and eat these instead of regular potato chips since they’re a healthier option. They taste amazing and aren’t as salty and greasy as a potato chip. They’re great with sandwiches, soups and salads!
Kacie D.
I really want to love these because I love beets, but the beet chips are not nearly as crispy as the sweet potatoes. They are fairly limp and just not enjoyable to eat. I usually find myself picking around them and only eating the sweet potato chips.
Nadia N.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
This is addicting just a warning. They aren’t extremely healthy for you like you would think especially if you eat the whole bag! Definitely better than some other options of chips though and they taste so good!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Do you think other people NOT watching their figures or what they are eating would like these? This would be a great substitute for a party but not all of my friends eat healthy snacks. Would you still get the satisfaction like potato chips?
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I would love to try them but don't know about how it would taste since I don't really like beets?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Where can I find these ?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Where could I get this product from? I don't like beets but I want to try these chips.
Nusha M.
How is the taste?...............