BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato

Beet

A biennial root vegetable, delivers natural sweetness and a vibrant red color. Generally a cool seasonal crop which we cook to perfection.

Ingredients: Sweet potatoes, beets, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
My mouth is watering just thinking about these. I in no way like beets but for some reason am obsessed with these chips. They have so much flavor it’s hard practicing self control when I’m around them haha I just wish they were a little healthier so I don’t feel as guilty about eating them.
Lynn B.
Love the catchy product name. It is full of sweet potatoes and very few beets. It doesn’t seem like there is any salt on them. I was looking forward to tasting them and there aren’t as good as the regular ones with variety. I wouldn’t recommend this blend. I bought a large bag from Costco.
Shannon S.
I love this brand. I buy it often. I lime having a healthy snack at work. I recommend thus to friends all the time. I will be buying more in the future. I do wish the bags were bigger for the price. Not much product for the amount it costs. I look forward to teying new flavors.
Heather L.
Love these chips! They are colorful, the right amount of salty, crunchy, crisp, and taste SO GOOD. This is the only way you’ll ever get me to eat a beet. The biggest problem is I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. Otherwise, AMAZING.
Sophia O.
Victorville, CA
These are by far my favorite chips to purchase when you're having that craving for just a snack. The combination of sweet potato and beet, which is something I never would have thought of, it's absolutely delicious. If you're ever having a sweet tooth but don't want to reach for that Sugar, I recommend purchasing these chips. I have not tried dipping them in anything, but do you think that they would likely be good in a bean or cheese dip.
Marlene J.
Canyon Country
If you're into a healthier chip, these are GREAT. They are so crunchy and delicious. Perfectly salted, not too much, not too little. The variety inside keeps you wanting more. The beet chips is my personal favorite.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I love these chips and eat these instead of regular potato chips since they’re a healthier option. They taste amazing and aren’t as salty and greasy as a potato chip. They’re great with sandwiches, soups and salads!
Kacie D.
I really want to love these because I love beets, but the beet chips are not nearly as crispy as the sweet potatoes. They are fairly limp and just not enjoyable to eat. I usually find myself picking around them and only eating the sweet potato chips.
Carly H.
Pasadena, CA
I feel healthy eating these even though I probably shouldn’t. These chips have a nice crunch and the balance between sweet and salty works well. My favorite are the beets, but I like the variety inside the bag.
Gina L.
I love sweet potatoes and I love beets. So delicious in chip form! I usually buy these at my local Whole Foods when they go on sale. They’re very delicious and a healthier alternative to potato chips.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Do you think other people NOT watching their figures or what they are eating would like these? This would be a great substitute for a party but not all of my friends eat healthy snacks. Would you still get the satisfaction like potato chips?
Allison M.
Do these really taste like sweet potatoes like real ones?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Where can I find these ?
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I would love to try them but don't know about how it would taste since I don't really like beets?
Nusha M.
Najran, Najran
How is the taste?...............

back