BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato

Sweet potato, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

leslie m.
Saint Paul, VA
TERRA® Sweet Potato Chips Sweet Potato No Salt Added are my favorite snack. I love sweet potatoes, and Terra Chips perfectly turned them into crunchy happiness. I like how they are a healthier alternative the regular chips, and I will definitely continue buying them.
Olivia R.
Narragansett
Even though these are no salt added they're still one of my favorite snacks to reach for whenever I need something salty. They definitely come with less guilt than traditional potato chips and satisfy the need for a salty snack. This brand also has other great snacks too!
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
Sweet potato anything is amazing to me, and these chips are no exception. I love eating Terra products because the ingredients are much better than a regular chip. Would purchase again.
Gina L.
I like that these have no salt added. I find most chips to be too salty. You get to taste the real sweet potato taste without the salt which is great. Also it makes it a healthier alternative to those other high sodium chips.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Literally my favorite chips of all time! Found them at my corner deli store one day I wanted to be “healthy” and I loved them! Affordable and deliciously healthy! You have to try these out! Do yourself the favor :)
lauren s.
We love our sweet potato chips and this is a superior brand with a superior flavor. With this brand you aren’t just paying for the name, you’re paying for the flavor and quality!
Michelle R.
South Weber, UT
I like these sweet potato chips a lot. I like the other varieties of the chips but i think my favorite is the sweet potato. A little healthier version of a regular chip.
Wesley L.
Seaside, CA
These have got a great crunch, unlike some other sweet potato chips I have had before. They're a little on the pricey side but the taste makes up for it. They go great with hummus, and if you're eating them with anything you don't miss the added salt at all.
Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
TERRA® Sweet Potato Chips Sweet Potato No Salt Added have an amazing taste! My 5 year old daughter loves them more than regular potato chips as we are trying to eat healthier options! Price is very reasonable and are located at most grocery stores! Can’t wait to try the other flavor options!
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
How good are these? Are they sweet? Or salty?
Mrs t.
Does this snack fill you up?
brigitte m.
are good that?
Mrs t.
Does this snack fill you up?
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
What are the nutritional values for these? Calories, fat, fiber, carbs, and serving size is the real info I need!