TERRA® Sweet Potato Chips Sweet Potato No Salt Added

by Terra Chips

Sweet Potato

Sweet potato, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

Does this snack fill you up?
Does this snack fill you up?
are good that?
Start your review of TERRA® Sweet Potato Chips Sweet Potato No Salt Added!
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Oh so good for snacking!!! As we have been held captive in our homes like prisoners i am finding that other than walking the dog in the park everyday i am snacking like there is no tomorrow. These chips i thought would be a healthy snack....i guess if you eat the whole bag at a time it is not. The term addictive is the only way i can describe these. When we run out ...panic sets in and we have to go out for a search store by store as every store seems to be sold out of these...always!!! I digress...i really like these. :)
Middleburg, FL
If you need something crunchy yet healthy this is your food. I feel no guilt munching on these. I also loves sweet potatoes and that plays a huge factor in whether or not you would enjoy this chip. They are sweet but nothing too crazy. There is not salt added but you can always add some to your own liking. You could even dip this chip into your favorite salsa, hummus, French onion, or queso dip to have a variety of tastes.
Frederick, MD
I love these sweet potato chips. They are a great snack and very easy to portion into smaller sandwich bags. They are no salt added which is great to reduce sodium in my diet and avoid a ton of bloating compared to other snack options. I do wish the bag was resealable
Lake City, PA
I love Terra Brand Sweet Potato Chips. I like to eat healthier when I can and this is the ticket! I don’t eat a lot of potato chips, but these I really like. This brand is authentic and very true to the taste of what sweet potatoes are. I’ll continue to buy them!
Laporte, IN
1,060 reviews
I love sweet potato chips better than regular chips and terra makes my favorite. I love that there is no salt added and the taste of the sweet potato is the star and amazing. They have such an awesome crispy crunch Love.
Macomb, MI
These chips are great I love the salt and the crunchy sweet potato taste. They are great alone or even to dip and some hummus. They are indulgent and some thing that I don’t always purchase as they can be a little pricey
New Kensingtn, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love these chips! I thought I'd have this healthier option to myself but my kids even like them. They cost more thank like to spend so they are my treat to myself. I would recommend this flavorful snack
Princeton
Super healthy. Very few ingredients. One of our faves to our with salsa or guacamole. I don’t think this product needs any improvement! They remind me of the sweet potato chips at Blue Mesa. Delish.
Goodyear, AZ
These chips are delicious! I am not a huge fan of sweet potatoes, but these are making me reconsider my stance. They are a pretty healthy snack option with only three grams of sugar [because the one protein is cancelled out by one of the sugars].
Flushing , NY
Literally my favorite chips of all time! Found them at my corner deli store one day I wanted to be “healthy” and I loved them! Affordable and deliciously healthy! You have to try these out! Do yourself the favor :)