BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato

Sweet potato, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
Sweet potato anything is amazing to me, and these chips are no exception. I love eating Terra products because the ingredients are much better than a regular chip. Would purchase again.
Jamie E.
biloxi, MS
Oh my oh my please to all gods and goddesses of chips please make this chip marry me!its the besttttt best bestest chips that not even fried goods can replace my tummy cravings. whats great a about this is that its worth affordable and very healthy too!
Gina L.
I like that these have no salt added. I find most chips to be too salty. You get to taste the real sweet potato taste without the salt which is great. Also it makes it a healthier alternative to those other high sodium chips.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Literally my favorite chips of all time! Found them at my corner deli store one day I wanted to be “healthy” and I loved them! Affordable and deliciously healthy! You have to try these out! Do yourself the favor :)
lauren s.
We love our sweet potato chips and this is a superior brand with a superior flavor. With this brand you aren’t just paying for the name, you’re paying for the flavor and quality!
Michelle R.
South Weber, UT
I like these sweet potato chips a lot. I like the other varieties of the chips but i think my favorite is the sweet potato. A little healthier version of a regular chip.
Wesley L.
Seaside, CA
These have got a great crunch, unlike some other sweet potato chips I have had before. They're a little on the pricey side but the taste makes up for it. They go great with hummus, and if you're eating them with anything you don't miss the added salt at all.
Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
TERRA® Sweet Potato Chips Sweet Potato No Salt Added have an amazing taste! My 5 year old daughter loves them more than regular potato chips as we are trying to eat healthier options! Price is very reasonable and are located at most grocery stores! Can’t wait to try the other flavor options!
Brugine M.
These are the bomb.com... lol i love them, i had to restrain myself from eating a while big bag in one sitting. They are healthy, not greasy. They are perfect, can also be used with dips or plain... either way they are great.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
How good are these? Are they sweet? Or salty?
Mrs t.
Does this snack fill you up?
brigitte m.
are good that?
Mrs t.
Does this snack fill you up?
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
What are the nutritional values for these? Calories, fat, fiber, carbs, and serving size is the real info I need!