BY TERRA CHIPS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sweet Potato

Sweet potato, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

Buy on Vitamin...*
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
Sweet potato anything is amazing to me, and these chips are no exception. I love eating Terra products because the ingredients are much better than a regular chip. Would purchase again.
Jamie E.
biloxi, MS
Oh my oh my please to all gods and goddesses of chips please make this chip marry me!its the besttttt best bestest chips that not even fried goods can replace my tummy cravings. whats great a about this is that its worth affordable and very healthy too!
Gina L.
I like that these have no salt added. I find most chips to be too salty. You get to taste the real sweet potato taste without the salt which is great. Also it makes it a healthier alternative to those other high sodium chips.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Literally my favorite chips of all time! Found them at my corner deli store one day I wanted to be “healthy” and I loved them! Affordable and deliciously healthy! You have to try these out! Do yourself the favor :)
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I love sweet potato chips and this is my go to brand for sweet potato chips. The chips are very crisp and have a great flavor to them. There are also minimal ingredients in these chips which makes me happy because I can't have a lot of other chip brands due to allergies. There are a lot of chips in the bag and they are reasonably priced. I will definitely repurchase these chips again in the future!
lauren s.
We love our sweet potato chips and this is a superior brand with a superior flavor. With this brand you aren’t just paying for the name, you’re paying for the flavor and quality!
Michelle R.
South Weber, UT
I like these sweet potato chips a lot. I like the other varieties of the chips but i think my favorite is the sweet potato. A little healthier version of a regular chip.
Wesley L.
Seaside, CA
These have got a great crunch, unlike some other sweet potato chips I have had before. They're a little on the pricey side but the taste makes up for it. They go great with hummus, and if you're eating them with anything you don't miss the added salt at all.
Kelsie c.
Lake Placid, FL
At first bite i didn’t like them... but now i absolutely love them! They taste amazing, the flavor is out of this world. The cost is really good too. I prefer these over like veggie straws
Karina P.
mishawaka, In
How good are these? Are they sweet? Or salty?
brigitte m.
are good that?
Mrs t.
Does this snack fill you up?
Mrs t.
Does this snack fill you up?
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
What are the nutritional values for these? Calories, fat, fiber, carbs, and serving size is the real info I need!

back