BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato

Sweet potato, canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil.

• I have been looking for a go to snack chip, do these have...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mia B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love a good crunchy chip just like everyone else but I always feel a bit guilty, so when I’m eating the Terra chips I feel a bit better knowing it’s all made out delicious ingredients and is a bit healthier than your average chips! Not only are these Terra Sweet Potato Chips Crinkled Sweet Potato With Sea Salt healthier but my goodness they are super tasty!!! It has the perfect sweetness and salty combination and my whole family loves them! Terra has some great products I just love!
DANA K.
I was interested in trying some good sweet potato chips [w/ minimal salt] & I was somewhat disappointed. I was actually going to get the sweet potato w/ no salt but they didn’t have it at the Walmart I went to so I went for these. I must say the sea salt is too much for my liking; every bite had loads of sea salt flavor which overpowered the actual sweet potato taste. I’m questioning whether it’s “healthy”. Taste like a bag of crinkled, salty potato chips. If you’re a fan of the original Lays, then you may like this.
Kacie D.
These are the best alternative to traditional potato chips! They’re always crispy and because they’re made with sweet potatoes, I feel better about eating them. I keep a bag in my house for when I’m feeling snacky.
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
Who doesn’t love sweet potatoes?! Now they’re sweet potato chips that are a legit GAME CHANGER! I found these gems when I was actually on a trip to CA and the flight I was on had them as a snack! Ever since then, my bf an I are hooked! We love to eat these as a snack or with our lunch! They’re crunchy, sweet/savory and just all around DELISH!
Emily K.
These are one of my go to chips I grab every week when I go shopping. Honestly have to struggle to not eat the bag in a day. Perfectly salty and it just satisfies my craving while being somewhat healthier.
Megan E.
Acushnet, MA
Sweet potatoes are my absolute favorite and these just make it even better! These chips are so simple and so yummy! They arent greasy like regular chips and actually fill you!
Sally 💕.
Hinesville, GA
Love love love sweet potato chips! Since sweet potato is sweet, the chips are sweet but it’s healthy so I don’t feel as bad about eating them! Definitely worth the value! Highly recommend them!
Emma R.
I've given these chips three try's and I was disappointed each time. They are so hard they hurt to eat. The first time a thought I had a bad bag! But no, each bag has been the same. I didn't buy the third time, someone thought I might've liked them, but I don't. The flavor is bland too.
Amanda B.
Carmel, IN
A potato chip that isn't greasy and unhealthy?! Who would have thought that could ever be the truth! Fell in love with this brand when I found it, great to snack on alone or with your favorite hummus dip. Highly recommended as a healthy alternative to basic potato chips!
Kristen S.
Valrico
These sweet potato chips are awesome. The crunch is satisfying and the light natural sweetness of the sweet potato combines with sea salt makes them absolutely craveable. I wish they were available in more stores and that the price was slightly lower.
Ebonie B.
Raleigh, NC
I have been looking for a go to snack chip, do these have a good taste, and are they salty?