TERRA® Sweet Potato Chips BBQ Sweets Sweet and Tangy uploaded by Janice S.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Sweet Potato

Sweet potato, expeller pressed canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, evaporated cane syrup, tomato powder, sea salt, onion powder, molasses solids, yeast extract, citric acid, garlic powder, spices, white distilled vinegar, extractive of paprika, natural smoke flavor.

Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I'll preface this review by saying that while I know these chips are made of sweet potatoes and that sweet potatoes are healthy, I am under no delusions that this product itself is healthy. Much as I like to wish that a potato chip is good for me and then subsequently hook myself up to a potato chip i.v., I know that's not going to happen anytime soon.

That being said, I really like these chips (as does my husband). They are crunchy and have a nice, smoky barbecue flavor that doesn't pack too big of a bunch or too big of a salty flavor.

While they aren't all that much healthier than their traditional counterparts the sweet potato gives them a nice flavor that traditional potato chips do not offer. I did dock a star from this review because they are supremely expensive for such a small bag.
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
Yum!  These Sweet Potato BBQ chips are great!  They are a healthy alternative to regular chips, have natural ingredients and are really delicious.  They have a lot of crunch with a tangy flavor.  I like they because they are healthy, have healthy ingredients, and are good for when you want a snack that has nutritional value.
Nicole D.
YUM freaking YUM! I love these! A restaurant I worked for served these chips and people seriously thought we made them! I love using these to dip into my chicken salad or spinach dip and they are perfect on the side of a sandwhich!  Perfect chip when you want a chip but not the regular go-to brands!
Mary H.
Auburn, AL
This is a healthier alternative to classic BBQ potato chips and they taste just as good for healthy chip option. It may be a little more expensive but it is reasonably priced. Terra is a brand I always trust and you can really tell they put in a lot of effort to put out a great product.
Megan Y.
Tarrytown, NY
Sweet Potatoes! I love sweet potatoes. The ingredients that the Terra brand uses are always of high quality, which is often reflected in the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.
These sweet potato chips are not too salty which I appreciate and I feel like I can pair them with a good panini for a hearty lunch.
Meredith B.
The Colony, TX
While the sweet potato chips are not as satisfying as sweet potato fries, they are a nice alternative that can be found at a relatively cheap cost depending on that week's sales. They are a healthier option than regular potato chips and I would recommend them.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Sweet potato chips are amazing, and Terra has the best ones that I have ever had from a bag. When you open the bag, you can smell the fresh smell of sweet potatoes and they are bigger than you would expect. The are strong enough to handle guac. These are absolutely delicious.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
I love these chips so much, but I hate that they act like they're healthy… Even though they're made of roots instead of potatoes they have no better health benefits than anything else. Especially with the delicious barbecue flavor. Still delicious though.
Alison B.
I like terra chips because they are healthier and have a lot of variety. These are colorful and fun.. they don't have the same crunch as some of the other chips they are a bit chewy but I still like the taste and buy them for family and for parties
Katherine C.
When we craving chips, Terra does the trick! I love how Terra uses different root vegetables instead of the usual potato. They are relatively affordable in comparison to other premium chips and I love how I can buy them at Target or Whole Foods.