BY TERRA CHIPS

TERRA plantain chips are premium tropical snacks made with nutrient dense coconut oil, that give these chips a rich flavor and a perfectly crisp crunch.

Maddie L.
Beware- these are ADDICTIVE. Sooooo so good, I love them so much that I have to be careful of how I often I buy them. I eat them straight out of the bag, I don't bother dipping them in anything. Sweet, but not overwhelmingly so, and SUPER crunchy. They satisfy my sweet tooth- but there's also no way I could eat just one.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
These are so unique. I actually dont typically like banana or plantains but these are so go. They alhave a nice sweet taste without being overly sugary. Nice snack without all the fried fats and salt that you get with potato chips.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Delish! This is a rare indulgence of mine. I don't eat chips often but when I do, I do my best to buy something that I won't feel too guilty eating. Compared to other chips, it's not heavily oily or salty and never saggy. It has just the right amount of crunch, awesome taste and not overly salty. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lynn T.
Oh boy! I don't think I've ever been able to save a bag of this for even half a day. One I get these plantains in my hands they're done for. Now let's not mistake these as health food they are not but they are the healthier options compared to regular chips and other snacks .

So basically they're like the old fashion banana chips, but plantain chips seem to be sliced thinner and has a very enjoyable crisp (harder that a chip or course) , love ever bite!
Kelsey M.
Tacoma, WA
Yo these chips are nasty. We used to sell them like crazy at my work and I didn't understand it. The bag is overpriced and comes about 1/3 full, if that. Chips are like your regular kettle baked but they're more dry and really hard. Like too hard to enjoyably eat. I would never use my own money to buy these
Trang S.
I love it very much. I can tell they don't over advertise it. You can feel the taste of fresh veg and fruit if you give it a try. I just can't have enough of it. For me it's not very expensive, plus it's healthy since i'm looking for a non GMO product so i think it's worthwhile and also taste good so why not??
Delaney H.
Kent, OH
I love plantains and if you do too, you will love these! I think that plantains are the perfect snack, these taste great with hummus or just alone! I love Terra as a brand, and love that they keep adding new and interesting products! Definitely recommend buying these!
Donna E.
I bought the terra chips thinking they would be better tasting and healthier.  The label states otherwise.  I prefer a chip that is not cooked in canola/vegetable oil.  I would not buy again.  The taste and quality for the price is not worth it..
Analisa C.
Gardena, CA
I follow the paleo diet and these chips are good! I gave them 5 stars for being good and Paleo/AIP compliant. However, if I can just add that I love their plantain chips that are not sweet! They are the perfect substitute for tortilla chips without the grains.
Colleen S.
These are insanely good!!!!! a MUST buy. if you are trying to watch your waistline these are definitely my go to instead of traditional potato chips. they aren't too salty and are nice and thin. A must have for football parties! Go great with any type of dip.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
I love plantains but some brands add so much salt Are these really salty?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
That look good I wonder if it taste good
Lauren D.
Are these expensive?
Ashley H.
But do they taste like the platano chips I can get in the bodega for a dollar?
Melissa W.
Johns Creek, GA
TERRA Sweet Plantain Chips So ever since I went to Nicaragua I've been craving plantain chips. I've never been able to find good sweet and dry chips. Someone please tell me these are worth a shot!