TERRA® Plantain Chips Sweet Plantains uploaded by Angelica A.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Plantain

Long yellow fruit with distinctive black seeds. Considered a staple food in many tropical regions.

Sweet plantain, coconut oil.

Angelica A.
I love this Terra chips. It feels fresh like homemade. I didn’t like the sweet potato chips with coconut oil. Good choose for snacks, carbs (meals)... TERRA® Sweet Potato Chips Sweet Potato No Salt Added
Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
These are a delicious midday or late night snack. They are whole30 compliant. They are a bit more expensive than other chips or crackers. I purchase at Whole Foods. I usually missed them with nuts and berries to pack for a snack between classes or at work.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Maddie L.
Beware- these are ADDICTIVE. Sooooo so good, I love them so much that I have to be careful of how I often I buy them. I eat them straight out of the bag, I don't bother dipping them in anything. Sweet, but not overwhelmingly so, and SUPER crunchy. They satisfy my sweet tooth- but there's also no way I could eat just one.
Mary S.
I purchased these from my local health foods market yesterday. They’re nice and sweet but they’re all burnt. They look nothing like the bag portrays, they’re all dark, burnt and inedible. I’m not sure if I have a bad bag but I won’t be buying these again.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Delish! This is a rare indulgence of mine. I don't eat chips often but when I do, I do my best to buy something that I won't feel too guilty eating. Compared to other chips, it's not heavily oily or salty and never saggy. It has just the right amount of crunch, awesome taste and not overly salty. I would definitely recommend to others.
Trang S.
I love it very much. I can tell they don't over advertise it. You can feel the taste of fresh veg and fruit if you give it a try. I just can't have enough of it. For me it's not very expensive, plus it's healthy since i'm looking for a non GMO product so i think it's worthwhile and also taste good so why not??
Analisa C.
Gardena, CA
I follow the paleo diet and these chips are good! I gave them 5 stars for being good and Paleo/AIP compliant. However, if I can just add that I love their plantain chips that are not sweet! They are the perfect substitute for tortilla chips without the grains.
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
I scored these chips at shoprite. My oldest daughter lives in the organic aisle there. They are incredible taste and goya's plantain chips are sad compared to these. For the same price we got 2x as many and the crunch. A definite go to for my family.
Lauren B.
These are so good, they are dangerous. I love plantains and thought I would give these chips a try. I purchased them at Whole Foods. They taste excellent dipped in guacamole. I could easily eat the whole bag in one sitting. Buyers beware! Haha.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
I love plantains but some brands add so much salt Are these really salty?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
That look good I wonder if it taste good
Lauren D.
Are these expensive?
Ashley H.
But do they taste like the platano chips I can get in the bodega for a dollar?
Melissa W.
Roswell, GA
TERRA® Plantain Chips Sweet Plantains So ever since I went to Nicaragua I've been craving plantain chips. I've never been able to find good sweet and dry chips. Someone please tell me these are worth a shot!