TERRA® Plantain Chips Plantains uploaded by Mariya P.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Plantain

Long yellow fruit with distinctive black seeds. Considered a staple food in many tropical regions.

Green plantain, coconut oil, salt.

michaela a.
I might be partial because of my love for plantain chips but these are so yummy I honestly ate the whole bag in one sitting, but I don’t feel as guilty about eating these as I might a bag of potato chips. I bought it at the local Co-op by where I live but I’ve seen these for sale at Walmart before so I appreciate that they’re easy to find.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Oh where have I been !!! My friend just got me hooked on these few days ago . And I absolutely love them . They taste better then potatoes chips . And they are million times healthier! I am so in love with these!!! They are bit pricy but it depends where you buy them ..
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Yum! I love Terra Chips and was so happy to see they started making plantains! These are thick and hold up to any salsa or dip. They are savory and salty and very affordable. You can find them at most grocery stores.
Ashleigh L.
Lehi, UT
I love plaintaim chips almost as much as regular potato chips. I like that these are slightly salted so a little healthier than potato chips. I wish that they were organic but still good as a snack
M F.
We love plaintain chips in our house but after my husband bought these from Whole Foods, he doesn't buy any other ones. He loves the sea salt and the thickeness.  We only wish more stores carried them. We have not been able to find them at Publix and always have to go back to Whole Foods to get them. They are also pretty pricey.
Niki R.
N Little Rock, AR
The perfect plantain chip. Often plantain chips end up oily or are cut too thick. This one is thin, crisp and not oily at all. We love this for a healthy snack with salsa!
Mikaela E.
Santa Clara
This chips are delicious!! Eating paleo it’s nice to have alternative chip options that are healthier and still delicious to dip in guacamole or add a crunch to a meal! I bet these would make amazing nachos too. Can’t wait to buy these again!!
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
These are my favorite plantain chips! They are part of my paleo diet and make sticking to that lifestyle easier because they are yummy healthy and great for dipping!
Trang S.
Overly good product. I don't know whether the packaging makes me feel like it a premium product or it is really good :)) but yeah. I like it more than other chips especially fried ones. You can find it not oily at all but still very crunchy and fresh. Good. And try the sweet one too if you can ;)
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are so good! They are crunchy and just a bit salty. They are the perfect thickness and not to greasy like some of the other ones I have had. I like these better then the sweet ones. They are a bit more expensive then the other brands but they are better quality! Less sweet then banana chips.
Brittany B.
Where can i find these?
Whitney G.
Are they super crunchy with kettle cooked chips?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
never get these in my country :(
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
This is what we call TOSTONES in my country, so sad it doesn't exist here :(