BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra Krinkle Cut BBQ Sweets Sweet Potato Chips: Classic recipe Sweet and tangy Gluten free Kosher see more...

Madeline R.
Harrah, OK
these are my favorite healthy chips! I am prone to eating a whole bag without thinking of these. the flavor is not too vinegary but the perfect amount of sweet and tangy. they go well with everything and I always buy these. they are perfect for any bbq
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I'll preface this review by saying that while I know these chips are made of sweet potatoes and that sweet potatoes are healthy, I am under no delusions that this product itself is healthy. Much as I like to wish that a potato chip is good for me and then subsequently hook myself up to a potato chip i.v., I know that's not going to happen anytime soon.

That being said, I really like these chips (as does my husband). They are crunchy and have a nice, smoky barbecue flavor that doesn't pack too big of a bunch or too big of a salty flavor.

While they aren't all that much healthier than their traditional counterparts the sweet potato gives them a nice flavor that traditional potato chips do not offer. I did dock a star from this review because they are supremely expensive for such a small bag.
Eman H.
Nashville, TN
These are some of my fave chips. Healthy and delicious. I keep these around for a quick snack when I’m in the go! They’re affordable and so much better for you than other chips. I’ve tried making my own sweet potato chips before but can never get them to be as good as these!
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
Yum!  These Sweet Potato BBQ chips are great!  They are a healthy alternative to regular chips, have natural ingredients and are really delicious.  They have a lot of crunch with a tangy flavor.  I like they because they are healthy, have healthy ingredients, and are good for when you want a snack that has nutritional value.
Megan Y.
Tarrytown, NY
Sweet Potatoes! I love sweet potatoes. The ingredients that the Terra brand uses are always of high quality, which is often reflected in the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.
These sweet potato chips are not too salty which I appreciate and I feel like I can pair them with a good panini for a hearty lunch.
Meredith B.
The Colony, TX
While the sweet potato chips are not as satisfying as sweet potato fries, they are a nice alternative that can be found at a relatively cheap cost depending on that week's sales. They are a healthier option than regular potato chips and I would recommend them.
Em R.
Browns Mills
These chips are deliciously addictive. All of Terra's varieties are fantastic and I would choose them over other chips in a heartbeat. If health is what you're looking for, nutritionally these aren't the best alternative, but they sure are delicious.
Jovan C.
Boston
My ultimate favorite with a hint BBQ sauce. It is definitely an acquired taste. I did not enjoyed the product because I was so In Love with the TERRA sweet plantains. Its good, but its not addictive. I would recommend this product for people who love BBQ.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Mallory J.
I've only had them once but they were better than I thought they would be (And my husband too). I don't usually make a point to buy this kind of product but we used them as a stay-in movie date night snack! I will definitely purchase them in the future.