BY TERRA CHIPS

People often say there's nothing new under the sun, and yet Terra Chips are both old-fashioned and uniquely new. Old-fashioned in the sense that people have cherished these root vegetables since before civilization began. New in that two chefs from New York City, Dana Sinkler and Alexander Dzieduszycki, have gathered this delicious variety of vegetables together and prepared them into a light, naturally colorful collection of chips. Many of these vegetables are savory, some are sweet and mixed together they achieve a satisfying balance of flavors - complex, nutty, rich, delicate.

Buy on Amazon
ashley p.
Hamilton, On
If I could live off of these chips, I would. All varieties and anything that comes from this company is amazing
Phoebe M.
Not my favourite brand of sea salt chips but it's definitely up there and you can't go wrong with a classic.
Valya K.
Kharkiv,Kh
This deep flavor is amazing! Chips are big with nice colour. Very crispy. And the price is not expencive.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela

The best in fast pasta I love it since my days are jammed I arrived I prepare one and have lunch
Clementina R.
Santiago de Chile
Love potato chips, when I want to indulge with something that is not so healthy but yummi
Lizbeth L.
Monterrey , Nuevo León
The sea salt are my favorites, the sweet flavor i don't really like it, i prefer this one