BY TERRA CHIPS

People often say there's nothing new under the sun, and yet Terra Chips are both old-fashioned and uniquely new. Old-fashioned in the sense that people have cherished these root vegetables since before civilization began. New in that two chefs from New York City, Dana Sinkler and Alexander Dzieduszycki, have gathered this delicious variety of vegetables together and prepared them into a light, naturally colorful collection of chips. Many of these vegetables are savory, some are sweet and mixed together they achieve a satisfying balance of flavors - complex, nutty, rich, delicate.

Buy on Amazon
Bettina M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Yummy! These chips are addicting! They are crunchy and the sea salt gives them the perfect touch! It's so hard to stop eating once you open the bag! They are absolutely amazing!
Hildret A.
I think that these were fair in comparison to other similar chip brands. They weren't terrible, and they would superior to any other kind. I wouldn't pay more for them.in love with these chips! They taste amazing
Paola V.
these chips satisfy any cravings while not being so unhealthy! I really love terra chips however the sea salt is my favorite! This deep flavor is amazing! Chips are big with nice colour. Very crispy. And the price is not expencive. This chips never are greasy as others the flavors are fresh and the crunch is fantastic !
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
These chips are a great snack and are healthier than other chips. However, they are on the more expensive side so I usually wait for them to go on sale.
in love with these chips! They taste amazing. They have so much flavor to them.. I eat the entire bag reach time.. and then I go down again for more😂😂
Julia K.
Springfield, OH
Salty - Krispy - and delicious! I really love all of Terra's chips. But, these are right up my alley! Definitely a go-to when I packed my lunches!
Katie M.
Love love love!!! These are my favorite chips to eat with dip. They don't break and the sea salt doesn't take away from the dip flavor. Must buy!
Allison P.
Parksley, VA
I love the kettle cooked chip because they are much more crunchy and flavorful. Not the healthiest snack option, but very delicious.
cory w.
Grandville, MI
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmm! alls I gotta say! so delish and flavorful. I get these chips about once a week I should be obese.
deedee a.
Tallahassee, FL
Excellent salty taste. I love chips but I try to eat healthier so my rule is that any chip I eat must be healthier and organic.