BY TERRA CHIPS

Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
Foodie Expert
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
These chips are a great snack and are healthier than other chips. However, they are on the more expensive side so I usually wait for them to go on sale.
Julia K.
Springfield, OH
Salty - Krispy - and delicious! I really love all of Terra's chips. But, these are right up my alley! Definitely a go-to when I packed my lunches!
Omolara O.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
Simple and classic chips done well. Don't taste burnt and just enough sea salt. It's hard to put down once you start snacking
marissa s.
Hopewell Junction,NY
Foodie Expert
Soooo delicious! Love having these chips in my cabinet so good to munch on throughout the day! very good choice of chips!
Tiffany L.
All time favorite! I was looking for an allergy friendly chip that was far from ordinary. Will definitely buy again!
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Foodie Expert
Sea salt on fried potato is excellent. This one is very good and crunchy. I like their sweet potato variety too.
Jennifer G.
Nice simple snack. Fun colors. Delicious. Perfect portions. Ingredients are all able to be understood.
Ely R.
ricas asbor suave pero no dejan de ser rica la recomiendo mucho de verdad son muy buenas 100 % recomendadas
Jennifer B.
Fort Pierce, FL
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor. Nice and crunchy. Family loves them. U can eat them plain or with dip.