BY TERRA CHIPS

Avani P.
Avani P.
Foodie Expert
The brand Kettles is known to have great chips. They are crunchy and flavored just right. This flavor was no different. The crinkle cut adds to the crunchiness and sea salt is the perfect extra oomph in flavor. I like that they're considered the healthier version of salty chips, it works out perfectly.
Brooks C.
Brooks C.
College Station, TX
Terra has the best quality chips. The flavor is always on point. Very simple ingredients. Bought them at Kroger and Whole Foods. Pros they taste amazing. Cons? They'll be gone before you know it. I'd recommend to friends
Ely R.
Ely R.
ricas asbor suave pero no dejan de ser rica la recomiendo mucho de verdad son muy buenas 100 % recomendadas
Laura T.
Laura T.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love all Terra brand chips. They're healthy, natural, and delicious. They're a great guilt free snack!
Angelina T.
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
Foodie Expert
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Omolara O.
Omolara O.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
Simple and classic chips done well. Don't taste burnt and just enough sea salt. It's hard to put down once you start snacking
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI
OH MY GOD!!!!! I love chips but to be more specific I love the Kettles brand they have been my new addiction and I love it. you all like trust me believe me on this you all will love this as much as I do. every time I go out I have to by some Kettles Chips. any kind I will buy and my family know this already. they are good to have while have a burger. I love this a lot and will always do. you guys buy them and you will see the great taste they have.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
All time favorite! I was looking for an allergy friendly chip that was far from ordinary. Will definitely buy again!
marissa s.
marissa s.
Hopewell Junction,NY
Foodie Expert
Soooo delicious! Love having these chips in my cabinet so good to munch on throughout the day! very good choice of chips!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Foodie Expert
Sea salt on fried potato is excellent. This one is very good and crunchy. I like their sweet potato variety too.