BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra Chips introduces an extraordinary new chip guaranteed to please your eye, as well as your palate. Terra Blues Potato Chips, made from naturally Blue Potatoes, are premium quality chips that are a delectable treat. Vibrant bluish-purple in color, with a slightly nutty flavor, they're simply unforgettable. Each delicious batch is cooked via a special process which gives you a lower fat chip, without sacrificing color or taste. So these all-natural gourmet snacks are as easy on your waistline as they are on your eyes. Try Terra Blues Potato Chips - with color so pure and taste so sophisticated, they're truly a rhapsody in blue. see more...

Paola V.
Paola V.
Foodie Expert
these chips satisfy any cravings while not being so unhealthy! I really love terra chips however the sea salt is my favorite! This deep flavor is amazing! Chips are big with nice colour. Very crispy. And the price is not expencive. This chips never are greasy as others the flavors are fresh and the crunch is fantastic !
in love with these chips! They taste amazing. They have so much flavor to them.. I eat the entire bag reach time.. and then I go down again for more😂😂
Tonja B.
Tonja B.
Anniston, AL
Foodie Expert
Love these to take to work for a break with some hummus! Found them at Walmart, and they were priced great!
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Great tasting potato chips! I love the variety that they carry. I love to pick these up for dips.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Foodie Expert
I love terra chips and that all started when flying on JetBlue. The blue terra chips are so good and now they have sweet potatoes ones too! So delicious I recommend trying
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
These kettle chips are sooo good. This is my go to chip when I am craving something salty. It pairs perfectly with a nice sandwhich or cheeseburger. Just writing this review is making me crave them! I definitely recommend them!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
f.l. miami
Amo esta clase de comida porque ayuda 100 % a mi cuerpo su bajo contenido de calorias son espectacular para cuidar la figura
Allison P.
Allison P.
Hallwood, VA
I love the kettle cooked chip because they are much more crunchy and flavorful. Not the healthiest snack option, but very delicious.
Antonella G.
Antonella G.
I think that these were fair in comparison to other similar chip brands. They weren't terrible, and they would superior to any other kind. I wouldn't pay more for them.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Chillicothe, OH
I unlike my husband love kettle chips and Terra Sea salt are great they have just the right amount of salt and the crunch factor is awesome. Definitely 5 stars in my book.