BY TERRA CHIPS

People often say there's nothing new under the sun, and yet Terra Chips are both old-fashioned and uniquely new. Old-fashioned in the sense that people have cherished these root vegetables since before civilization began. New in that two chefs from New York City, Dana Sinkler and Alexander Dzieduszycki, have gathered this delicious variety of vegetables together and prepared them into a light, naturally colorful collection of chips. Many of these vegetables are savory, some are sweet and mixed together they achieve a satisfying balance of flavors - complex, nutty, rich, delicate.

Heather L.
These are DELICIOUS. Crispy, the right amount of salt, and trick me into thinking I’m eating healthy. I’m really glad I discovered these. The only downside is the price. I don’t like to pay so much for something I’ll gobble up so quickly! 😂
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I love terra chips and that all started when flying on JetBlue. The blue terra chips are so good and now they have sweet potatoes ones too! So delicious I recommend trying
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
These kettle chips are sooo good. This is my go to chip when I am craving something salty. It pairs perfectly with a nice sandwhich or cheeseburger. Just writing this review is making me crave them! I definitely recommend them!
Avani P.
The brand Kettles is known to have great chips. They are crunchy and flavored just right. This flavor was no different. The crinkle cut adds to the crunchiness and sea salt is the perfect extra oomph in flavor. I like that they're considered the healthier version of salty chips, it works out perfectly.
R A.
Detroit, MI
OH MY GOD!!!!! I love chips but to be more specific I love the Kettles brand they have been my new addiction and I love it. you all like trust me believe me on this you all will love this as much as I do. every time I go out I have to by some Kettles Chips. any kind I will buy and my family know this already. they are good to have while have a burger. I love this a lot and will always do. you guys buy them and you will see the great taste they have.
Brooks C.
College Station, TX
Terra has the best quality chips. The flavor is always on point. Very simple ingredients. Bought them at Kroger and Whole Foods. Pros they taste amazing. Cons? They'll be gone before you know it. I'd recommend to friends
S R.
YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! love all Terra chips! The bag of root vegetables are my favorite! This chips never are greasy as others the flavors are fresh and the crunch is fantastic !
Antonella G.
I think that these were fair in comparison to other similar chip brands. They weren't terrible, and they would superior to any other kind. I wouldn't pay more for them.
Karen T.
Chillicothe, OH
I unlike my husband love kettle chips and Terra Sea salt are great they have just the right amount of salt and the crunch factor is awesome. Definitely 5 stars in my book.
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
Awesome taste of great chips. I get them a lot as it is not too salty and not too greasy for my fingers. it also has very fresh potato taste with no artificial tough of it.

back