BY TERRA CHIPS

• This looks very delicious and tasty. also good for you. Is this hea...1 Answers
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
As my jaws snapped shut, delivering a round house kick to my taste buds, i stammered back. I had just consumed the perfect chip. The onion had so much sass and garlic had an amazing attitude. The flavors began to have an arm wrestle with my mouth. My eyes slowly shut as i enjoyed everything that was right with my life that led me to eat such an amazing chip. "Another!" beckoned my desperate mouth.
Ann K.
Ann K.
These are life changing! Not greasy, just golden chips with an amazing real potato taste...who knew a potato chip could actually taste like one AND there is no greasy fingers afterwards! So good! I want some now!!!
Roxana L.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Sin duda una de las papitas mas deliciosas que hay , siempre tengo en casa en especial los viernes que me relajo a ver peliculas o los sabados que las pongo en la mesa para picar despues del almuerzo.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these chips!
Everyone should try this snack it's healthy and very affordable.
But it depends where you buy it.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
High Point, NC
These chips are delicious,crunchy and healthy especially for kids and my kids love them
nicole r.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Such great flavor, good crunch, not too crispy as to taste stale. It was an excellent quality chip, perfect for that salty craving.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I was really not prepared for the difference between this potato chip and the regular ones I've always bought. They are very flavorful and don't taste salty or greasy like regular chips do but they are very THICK and slightly hard. I am still trying to get use to and accept this variety as A potato chip. I am not sure if I really like them or just love their wonderful flavorings. I'll have to do a follow up review after I've tried them a few more times. They are different.......that's for sure
Dani R.
Dani R.
Absolute favorite potato chip, but a splurge because its on the spendy side, i add them to my veggie burgers for extra crunch and flavor!
BIANCA D.
BIANCA D.
Scarsdale, NY
it's really good for eat when you want a junk food, but this option it's a lit bit more healthy than the others brand, has less fat an less salt.
rodrigo s.
rodrigo s.
Uma delicia, é crocante e salgadinho, se pudesse comédia o dia todo, só é bem difícil de encontrar por aqui. 😍
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI
This looks very delicious and tasty. also good for you. Is this healthy?