TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical Sweet And Salty Coconut uploaded by Victoria D.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical Sweet And Salty Coconut uploaded by Victoria D.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical Sweet And Salty Coconut uploaded by Katy S.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Plantain
Long yellow fruit with distinctive black seeds. Considered a staple food in many tropical regions.

Coconut
Often found in the tropics thriving in sandy soils with abundant sunlight and regular rainfall. These coconut bits provide a hint of sweet fruit.

Taro

Ruby Dipped Vegetables
Perhaps the most dramatic, these TERRA ®Chips are kissed with beet juice, resulting in their distinctive autumn red color.

Batata

Sweet potato, plantain, batata, taro, expeller pressed canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, coconut, brown rice syrup, evaporated cane syrup, coconut oil, naturl flavors, sea salt, molasses, honey, sodium caseinate(milk), spice, beet juice concentrate (for color).

Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Best vegetable chips. They taste soo delicious. I love the trio of chips in the bag.. it makes eating them more flavorful. They can be a little expensive if they are not on sale. Therefore I tend to only buy them if they are on sale.
Kejera J.
Long Beach
I’m not a big potato chip consumer, but i love Terra Chips. Being able to step outside of the usual russets is what originally piqued my interest and i was far from disappointed. The delicious mixture of the semi sweet sweet potatoes and the saltyness of the blues, beets and taros all make for a wonderful flavor combination. I brought them to work for a snack one day and my coworkers were all flocking to the nearest store to pick some up.
Jackie K.
Racine
Perfectly sweet with just enough salt. Love that they aren't greasy making you feel guilty free. The different types of vegetables used is great because they all have a slightly different texture and flavor which is really nice.
Chloe M.
My favorite chips and more healthy for you than potato chips i would buy terra chips in all the flavors because they have a variety of vegetables and they taste great i prefer them over traditional potato chips
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Melissa G.
Bay City
I love love love these chips. I feel healthy eating them, and get nutrients I wouldn’t otherwise. They’re so flavorful and have a nice crunch. They’re kind of expensive but definitely worth it. 10/10 would recommend.
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
(I posted this under a different Terra Tropical Mix, unsure if they are the same or they just changed the packaging.)
I LOVE Terra Chips original variety though I admit I end up not eating a few of the flavors before they hit the garbage. My favorite, taro chips, are in this Tropical mix along with coconut and a bunch of other things I'd never heard of.
I actually didn't taste much of the coconut until I got near the bottom of the bag (I'd suggest shaking the bag a few times to remedy) but once it hit my taste buds, the tropics really landed in my "mouf!" They tasted so amazing that I ate an entire bag in one sitting (not one of my finer moments)! This is one unique and delicious snack! Terra Chips Tropical Sweet And Salty Coconut 5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
I LOVE Terra Chips original variety though I admit I end up not eating a few of the flavors before hitting the garbage. My favorite, taro chips, are in this Tropical mix along with coconut and a bunch of other things I'd never heard of.
michelle b.
Terra chips taste so much like potato chips but you know that they are at least a little better for you. I like the exotic mix because they all taste a little different.
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
This product is amazing I love it.
Dthis is my snack at night time when I need to have some salty snack I had try almost all Terra snack and Chips they all so delicious I'm addicted to all I buy this at my local Shop rite. Everyone know in my house how much I love this, they get it for me when they see it...