Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical uploaded by Victoria D.Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical uploaded by Katy S.

Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical

Terra® Tropical Exotic Vegetable Chips.
Easy open notch†.
Tropical blend with plantains & coconut bits.
Gluten free. see more...

Kejera J.
Long Beach
I’m not a big potato chip consumer, but i love Terra Chips. Being able to step outside of the usual russets is what originally piqued my interest and i was far from disappointed. The delicious mixture of the semi sweet sweet potatoes and the saltyness of the blues, beets and taros all make for a wonderful flavor combination. I brought them to work for a snack one day and my coworkers were all flocking to the nearest store to pick some up.
Angie S.
I love these chips. I’m a big fan of these! Just the right crunchiness and saltiness! So good and yummy! Wonderful price and would highly recommend! I would buy again!
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
I LOVE Terra Chips original variety though I admit I end up not eating a few of the flavors before hitting the garbage. My favorite, taro chips, are in this Tropical mix along with coconut and a bunch of other things I'd never heard of.
I actually didn't taste much of the coconut until I got near the bottom of the bag (I'd suggest shaking the bag a few times to remedy) but once it hit my taste buds, the tropics really landed in my "mouf!" They tasted so amazing that I ate an entire bag in one sitting (not one of my finer moments)! This is one unique and delicious snack!
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
This product is amazing I love it.
Dthis is my snack at night time when I need to have some salty snack I had try almost all Terra snack and Chips they all so delicious I'm addicted to all I buy this at my local Shop rite. Everyone know in my house how much I love this, they get it for me when they see it...
Erin G.
Trenton, NJ
I love these chips! I have to stop myself from eating the entire bag at once. Love the different colors amd flavors. Pros are that they are amazing and made from plants. Cons, very pricey! I do purchase these as a treat for myself every so often. I definitely would recommend to others.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is a great tasting snack with no GMO. A real vegetable chips . 140 calories per serving. Is also gluten free . I usually buy it at Target stores for about $2 dollars. This chips are a favorite and comes in different size snack bags
jaime H.
If I treat myself to chips these are a favorite choice. Love the variety of textures and taste in just 1 bag. It's a nice variation to the traditional potato chip.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I love the Terra Chips. They all taste so good. They are quite pricey for the package size so the value doesn't quite reel me in every time I shop but I occassionly will treat myself to a bag. Plus they are different type of root vegetables which gives you a nice variety of nutrients.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
Whoa. I love the Terra line of chips already, but adore the tropical variety! It is the same Terra I love, but with sweet dried coconut flakes. These aren't the lame tiny shavings either. Big, juicy coconuts. Sweet potatoes and other root vegetables make this a healthy and amazing snack option for all ages.
Yvonne M.
Orlando , FL
This is definitely not an ordinary chip. There's a delicious mix of sweet potato, beets, taro, casava chips in every bag. They're crunchy and not boring. They add zing to a plain old sandwich and are perfect all by themselves. I got my husband hooked on these. Its a great way to try something different. Some are sweet and others savory.