Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical uploaded by Katy S.Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical uploaded by Victoria D.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra® Tropical Exotic Vegetable Chips.
New.
Easy open notch†.
Tropical blend with plantains & coconut bits.
Gluten free. see more...

Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely not an ordinary chip. There's a delicious mix of sweet potato, beets, taro, casava chips in every bag. They're crunchy and not boring. They add zing to a plain old sandwich and are perfect all by themselves. I got my husband hooked on these. Its a great way to try something different. Some are sweet and others savory.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
Whoa. I love the Terra line of chips already, but adore the tropical variety! It is the same Terra I love, but with sweet dried coconut flakes. These aren't the lame tiny shavings either. Big, juicy coconuts. Sweet potatoes and other root vegetables make this a healthy and amazing snack option for all ages.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
These are fantastic and have a light hint of coconut. They feel like a healthier option to crunch on instead of the fatty potato chip. I love the different options it has in the bag. Big hit with the whole family!
M. Ann C.
M. Ann C.
Anchorage, AK
These are my go to party chips. They taste great and look beautiful in the bowl. Even the kids eat them. I do have a harder time finding find but they are with the hunt.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
These taste amazing. I love veggie chips, especially taro & beet. I find these at stores such as Walmart. They are a little pricey but worth the price tag. Yum!
Ann A.
Ann A.
Morristown, TN
Awesome taste and always crispy! Love these and so does hubby! We love the different chips and seasons that are used. They are also healthy snacks for children!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hilliard, OH
Great flavor and really unique product. However, some of the chips are very hard so it makes it difficult to enjoy at times. Otherwise, would be 5/5 stars!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
I love these! They have an excellent taste and give me the crunch that I need, but in a healthy way.
Sherrill V.
Sherrill V.
Seattle, WA
These are delicious! All the different flavors are a joy to the palette. You'll be hooked!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
I LOVE Terra Chips original variety though I admit I end up not eating a few of the flavors before hitting the garbage. My favorite, taro chips, are in this Tropical mix along with coconut and a bunch of other things I'd never heard of.
I actually didn't taste much of the coconut until I got near the bottom of the bag (I'd suggest shaking the bag a few times to remedy) but once it hit my taste buds, the tropics really landed in my "mouf!" They tasted so amazing that I ate an entire bag in one sitting (not one of my finer moments)! This is one unique and delicious snack!