Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical uploaded by Katy S.Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips Tropical uploaded by Victoria D.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Terra® Tropical Exotic Vegetable Chips.
New.
Easy open notch†.
Tropical blend with plantains & coconut bits.
Gluten free. see more...

Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
I LOVE Terra Chips original variety though I admit I end up not eating a few of the flavors before hitting the garbage. My favorite, taro chips, are in this Tropical mix along with coconut and a bunch of other things I'd never heard of.
I actually didn't taste much of the coconut until I got near the bottom of the bag (I'd suggest shaking the bag a few times to remedy) but once it hit my taste buds, the tropics really landed in my "mouf!" They tasted so amazing that I ate an entire bag in one sitting (not one of my finer moments)! This is one unique and delicious snack!
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Foodie Expert
This product is amazing I love it.
Dthis is my snack at night time when I need to have some salty snack I had try almost all Terra snack and Chips they all so delicious I'm addicted to all I buy this at my local Shop rite. Everyone know in my house how much I love this, they get it for me when they see it...
Erin G.
Trenton, NJ
I love these chips! I have to stop myself from eating the entire bag at once. Love the different colors amd flavors. Pros are that they are amazing and made from plants. Cons, very pricey! I do purchase these as a treat for myself every so often. I definitely would recommend to others.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
Is a great tasting snack with no GMO. A real vegetable chips . 140 calories per serving. Is also gluten free . I usually buy it at Target stores for about $2 dollars. This chips are a favorite and comes in different size snack bags
jaime H.
Foodie Expert
If I treat myself to chips these are a favorite choice. Love the variety of textures and taste in just 1 bag. It's a nice variation to the traditional potato chip.
Tina R.
Hollywood, FL
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite chips! I love that you can taste the difference between every chip. The flavors don't get diluted being In The bag together.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Foodie Expert
I love Terra chips, I've been eating them for YEARS before they became popular. The original are my favorite but the tropical are the next best!!
Karla H.
Foodie Expert
I really didn’t like the taste of slight sweetness. Not a fan of fruit flavored things so it might just be my own taste preference.
Danielle M.
Nashville, GA
These are really tasty. I like to dip them in ranch and taco seasoning. It is so good! It has the most unique taste.
Bianka C.
Alexandria, VA
So tasty! This are sliced nice and thin and are really crispy. Great with hummus or on top of salad.