TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Dena R.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Naturally Blue Potato:

Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

Blue Potatoes, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt.

• Are these blue in color naturally?2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them?...2 Answers
Marta S.
Hannover
Too healthy to be good at all. Chios had a rather off flavour, almost as if they were gone bad. Wouldn't buy them again
Bellezaysalud R.
51000
 necesito aprobar esto Dios mio seven super rica y estoy saboreando eso no aguanto la curiosidad de aprobarlas.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Target
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Ynara🌞 A.
Boca Raton
Purchased at: Walmart
These are ok snacks. Not my favorite out of all terra chips but if they offer it on a plane I’ll eat it!
Mark K.
Spencerport, NY
Never having been a fan of "healthy" snacks, terra chips have outdone themselves. Even though they are not the most affordable snack, they are great, delicious, and fantastic with hummus. They only reason I have given them three stars and not more is because I know I don't reach for then when i'm shopping. But if they are the only option I have in the house, I'll definitely enjoy them.
Jessenia p.
Corona
These are gimmicky chips. Nice packaging but often too salty. When you get a batch that isn’t overly salted this chip is pretty good. Very thinly cut and crispy
Dawn D.
I like these ones, very crunchy, not too salty. they are a nice snack when you want chips but not as bad for you
Jennifer S.
Toluca Lake, CA
When is Terra going to come out with a low fat chip? Their original blues are so decadent and especially delicious when traveling-why is that? Greasy, salty, indulgent. Really good, but please, Terra, can you try to lighten the recipe for those of us who want a yummy, thick-cut blue chip that isn't so grease-laden?
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love these chips they taste great and are baked not fried with a light hint of salt.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
These chips have unique look to them. They are crispy and not very salty. I do not notice any difference between them and other potato chips, when I have my eyes closed.
Rikka K.
Winterset, IA
Are these blue in color naturally?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them? What are these? How much do they cost?