TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Dena R.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Naturally Blue Potato:

Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

Blue Potatoes, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt.

• Are these blue in color naturally?2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them?...2 Answers
Jenna A.
Tried these chips for the first time - I have to admit, the colour really turned me off at first. But the flavour is great! Really satisfies that craving for salty food and isn't as nutritionally devastating as typical chips. I would buy these again.
Rika H.
I've tried these before and I must say that they are as great to eat as they are to look at! I love the shades of blue to purple I've seen them come in. I like to eat them bare or with a nice salsa. Give these a go! You'll be glad you did!!
Berkeley D.
These chips leave the guilt behind. I had these for the first time on a Jet Blue flight, and boy was I hooked. I went straight to the grocery store and bought 2 bags. They melt in your mouth, but have the perfect crunch at the same time.
maliha z.
Sayreville, NJ
The newest type of snack of its kind.  It is super healthy and it is advertised as that.  As healthy as it is, it doesn't taste like that at all.  It has the crunch and taste of all of those unhealthy snacks, but you just won't be clogging up your arteries.
Jennifer S.
Fort Pierce, FL
Blues are my absolute favorite. The purple potato has a different consistency then a regular potato. It's not overly fried. Definitely affordable. Is a staple in my shopping cart every time. I would highly recommend these chips.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
I got the chance to try these on a JetBlue flight and was pleasantly surprised at how tasty and crunchy they were! The vibrant blue color of these chips are natural, so you don't have to worry about weird dyes in these chips. The only downside I have about these are the price vs. the amount of chips in the bag.
Paisley B.
Terra Blues are SO good, and a nice, healthier alternative to regular potato chips. I don't think these are necessarily the "healthiest" from this brand, but if you're really craving potato chips, these are great. Just the right amount of salty and crunchy!
Tina D.
Bloomfield, CT
I love love loveee these! I tried them for the first time on Jet Blue's flight. I thought it was funny they had blue chips. I guess they are a sponsor; I support that! These had amazing flavor, perfect salt and crispness.
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
I really like these chips! I think the texture is great, and there is just enough salt on each chip. Blue potato chips have a crisper taste, in my opinion, and I would choose these over regular potato chips any day!
Ashley G.
Anaheim, CA
Tried these for the first time a few months back and they were delicious. Hubby couldn't get past the color (lol) but I didn't mind. Great taste and "better for you" so I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Rikka K.
Winterset, IA
Are these blue in color naturally?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them? What are these? How much do they cost?