TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Dena R.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Naturally Blue Potato:

Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

Blue Potatoes, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt.

• Are these blue in color naturally?2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them?...2 Answers
Vivian L.
Best potato chip in the market. Not only does it come in a marvelous blue color but the taste is amazing. In terms of potato chips, it's not the cheapest on the market but for its price point and taste, well worth the buck. Highly recommend, can often find in stores like target.
Nicole K.
Long Beach
My favorite chips! Thankful for jet blue showing me these chips! They’re great tasting and not salty compared to other chips. I was concerned with eating it at first due to the color, but I’m glad I tried it! If you’re looking for crunchy tasty chips, these are the ones!
Brittany S.
Lehighton, PA
I love these chips! They taste so good and they have just the right amount of salt on them. This is always in my kitchen and I find myself reaching for them all the time. They are pretty good when you dip them in veggie dip too! Now go out and buy some Terra Blues!
Farrah Q.
Scranton, PA
I used to love flying JetBlue as a kind solely because of these chips. They have just the right amount of salt and sweet in them and feel healthy somehow? They're delicious and I want some now.
Jennifer S.
Toluca Lake, CA
When is Terra going to come out with a low fat chip? Their original blues are so decadent and especially delicious when traveling-why is that? Greasy, salty, indulgent. Really good, but please, Terra, can you try to lighten the recipe for those of us who want a yummy, thick-cut blue chip that isn't so grease-laden?
Laurie B.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love these chips but have a hard time finding them in stores. I always get them when I'm flying JetBlue. The only problem is they are a little messy. You wind up with little blue crumbs everywhere. But I love the thickness of the chip and the salty but earthy flavor of the chip so much that I don't care.
Katie B.
Los Angeles, CA
First tried these chips on Jet Blue airlines and fell in love. They're healthier than normal potato chips but have that same salty goodness. Also their blueish hue is super fun. They do taste more like sweet potato chips than potato chips, however. Just an FYI!
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Love these so much. Great alternative to regular potato chips. Defiantly healthier option as well. they are affordable and delicious. I would highly recommend to anyone who loves potato chips. Short ingredient list which is always something I look for.
Caitlin S.
Great chip with great flavor and crunch. Has a unique blue flavor that may be appealing to some and offputing to others. However these chips are delicious and have an all around better flavor than regular potato chips. Would recommend to all chip lovers
bricklie a.
Syracuse
these are very delicious and a great alternative to regular lays chips which feel very heavy and unhealthy. they are made of more simple ingredients and i have found them to be fairly inexpensive! and i highly recommend and have continued to buy them!
Rikka K.
Winterset, IA
Are these blue in color naturally?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them? What are these? How much do they cost?