TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Dena R.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Naturally Blue Potato:

Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

Blue Potatoes, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt.

• Are these blue in color naturally?2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them?...2 Answers
Mary F.
Emeryville, CA
Ask me what I'd do for a bag of Terra blues and I'd say, what WOULDN'T I do for a bag of these?! I tried these through my flight on JetBlue and they're delicious! Nice cut for potato chips, an unusual but intriguing blue/purple color, and all the flavor (even though it's salted). I love these chips!
Madison L.
Ogden, UT
I had these on a JetBlue flight and have been hooked ever since. I cannot seem to find them in a regular grocery store, which makes me super sad, but if and when I do then I am sure they will be the only chips I buy! So delicious and fun colored! Love them! I would definitely recommend anyone to try!
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
LOVE these!!!! These alone are a reason to fly JetBlue - just to get them out of the snacks!!! I can't get enough!!! Anything by Terra is amazing - it's great to know I'm getting something a little healthy, with some vitamins and minerals, while I satisfy my salty and crunchy snack craving.
Paige R.
The first time I had the delight of tasting Terra Blues Potato Chips I was approximately 25,000 feet above the ground. My flight attendant handed these to me and I figured they couldn't be that great considering they're handed out on a commercial flight. Upon first taste, I was hooked! These chips are so tasty and unique I couldn't wait to touch ground and buy them all off of the shelves. Although difficult to find in stores once I see them I always buy a few bags. Not too salty or greasy and definitely the best chip I have had the pleasure of tasting. Would recommend to all.
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
another family favoite, although i will admit at first the thought of eating a blue potato chip really made me a little weirded out these chips are fantastic. They are gluten free and seem almost healthier then some other big name althernatives on the market. We have a hard time just finding the blues locally so whenever we do we make sure to stock up
Amanda K.
Rockledge, FL
Obsessed with these potato chips! I love flying JetBlue because that's usually the only time that I have these. I can't find them in local stores. I love the blue color and mostly the flavor. I definitely want to try the other varieties, hopefully they are just as good as these.
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
I love these chips so much!! I always get these chips on the plane and they make my flight even better!! They always taste so good and they are super healthy too!! I definitely recommend these chips for the next time your flying
Allegra J.
My ABSOLUTE favorite potato chip! The only thing I dislike about this product is how there isn't more in the bag! For the price you pay, the quality is definitely there-but the quantity is not. Definitely recommend these chips and several of their other kinds, but would love to see the company include more in the product.
Erica L.
  TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® are a great way to eat chips while staying healthy. These all veggie made chips give you that potato chip crunch, afforable pricing, and healthy factor everyone needs. Although the Terra Blues are my favorite, the value pack that has the other veggie flavors like carrots etc are delicious too!
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to get these on flights with JetBlue, and I looked forward to it every time. I have a very hard time finding them in stores, but when I do fly on JetBlue now, I definitely try to take advantage and grab an extra bag!
Rikka K.
Winterset, IA
Are these blue in color naturally?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them? What are these? How much do they cost?