TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Dena R.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Naturally Blue Potato:

Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

Blue Potatoes, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt.

• Are these blue in color naturally?2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them?...2 Answers
Simonne V.
Boston
Blue chips are fun and delicious. I first tried these on a JetBlue flight and have been buying them ever since. Really great product and it tastes healthy to eat too! Buy it, try it, let me know what you think.
Karen P.
These are by far the greatest snack. I first had these on a jet blue flight and fell completely in love. Definitely my go to chip brand. It has a substantial texture and it more of a thick chip. I would 100% recommend this to everyone.
Dinna G.
Oakland Gdns, NY
The color would usually either make one think twice about picking this flavor or actually push one to try it and I’m glad I did the latter. Yumminess in a packet that is yes, healthy!
Kendolyn O.
Fort Lauderdale
I discovered these chips for the time on a flight and they were deeeeeelicious. And for the most part it’s a healthy snack!!! Send me bags please!!! It’ll make my day, lol.
Amber N.
West Hills
Mt favorite thing about flying with JetBlue are these guys! Something about the texture of the blue chips differ from a typical potato chip in such a unique way!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Target
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Jeniffer S.
New Bedford, MA
Best potato chips there are! I use to only be able to eat them when I flew bc JetBlue offered them as a snack now I’m glad I found a store near by that sells them :)
Mark K.
Spencerport, NY
Never having been a fan of "healthy" snacks, terra chips have outdone themselves. Even though they are not the most affordable snack, they are great, delicious, and fantastic with hummus. They only reason I have given them three stars and not more is because I know I don't reach for then when i'm shopping. But if they are the only option I have in the house, I'll definitely enjoy them.
Miriam B.
These are great tasting chips! I love the fun blue color and the quality that comes with the Terra brand. I like my food to have very few ingredients, and this one fits the bill! Purchased a case of these from Amazon at a great price!
DeeJay W.
San Pedro, CA
First had these on a JetBlue flight and fell in love. I searched high and low in grocery stores and could never find this brand. I ended up purchasing in bulk online because it's just THAT good. A healthy substitute to your typical potato chips! I'm definitely a chip lover so if I can shave a few calories here and there, i'm all for it!
Rikka K.
Winterset, IA
Are these blue in color naturally?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them? What are these? How much do they cost?