TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Dena R.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Naturally Blue Potato:

Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

Blue Potatoes, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt.

• Are these blue in color naturally?2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them?...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I didn’t know Blue potato’s existed till these chips and boy did it change the chip game! They have a great flavor and the perfect amount of salt. They are a light chip and very addictive. Locally I have to buy the Red Whites and Blues to get my hands on this, but if I’m lucky to run into a Whole Foods I can always find these!
Julie K.
These chips are soo good! It doesn't really taste like your typical chips in a sense how it tastes like it's popped more than fried. I've gotten these multiple times since I just go through bags of these chips! Definitely a chip to try!
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
So glad that JetBlue has these as a snack option on their flights. They feel like such a premium choice in comparison to peanuts and pretzels. I always ask for 2 bags and finish both quickly. They taste like high quality potato chips!
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
another family favoite, although i will admit at first the thought of eating a blue potato chip really made me a little weirded out these chips are fantastic. They are gluten free and seem almost healthier then some other big name althernatives on the market. We have a hard time just finding the blues locally so whenever we do we make sure to stock up
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
These are my ultimate favorite chip. I was first introduced on a JetBlue flight and ever since have been obsessed. I was so happy they finally started selling these in the big bag and I will continue to purchase these chips. I would highly recommend.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
If I could buy all of the Terra Blues chips to eat forever at home - I think I would. I don't think there's a single one you could go wrong with - they're just so delicious! My absolute favorite are the blues. I discovered them flying JetBlue and I haven't been able to stop since. Arguably the best chips out there right now!
Allegra J.
My ABSOLUTE favorite potato chip! The only thing I dislike about this product is how there isn't more in the bag! For the price you pay, the quality is definitely there-but the quantity is not. Definitely recommend these chips and several of their other kinds, but would love to see the company include more in the product.
Erica L.
  TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® are a great way to eat chips while staying healthy. These all veggie made chips give you that potato chip crunch, afforable pricing, and healthy factor everyone needs. Although the Terra Blues are my favorite, the value pack that has the other veggie flavors like carrots etc are delicious too!
Sam R.
Washington, DC
TERRA BLUES MAN!!! I have Celiac disease and these chips are a gluten free girl's dream. They are so flavorful and unique. Also, I generally feel like it is a healthier somewhat-better-for-you snack than other chips in the market. I love the fact that JetBlue serves them on their flights, blue chips for jetBlue!
Brittney H.
Jacksonville, FL
I remember the very first time I tried this, I was on the plane & I couldnt stop eating after the first time. So, after that time I use think they didnt sell it in stores because I could never see it until the other day I saw it & just kept buying it. Its sooo good, plus its very inexpensive.
Rikka K.
Winterset, IA
Are these blue in color naturally?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them? What are these? How much do they cost?