TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Dena R.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips TERRA Blues® uploaded by Miriam B.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Naturally Blue Potato:

Vibrant Bluish-purple In Color, With A Slightly Nutty Flavor, They’re Simply Unforgettable. Truly A Rhapsody In Blue.

Blue Potatoes, Canola Oil And/Or Safflower Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt.

• Are these blue in color naturally?2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them?...2 Answers
Heather B.
New Riegel, OH
I didn’t know Blue potato’s existed till these chips and boy did it change the chip game! They have a great flavor and the perfect amount of salt. They are a light chip and very addictive. Locally I have to buy the Red Whites and Blues to get my hands on this, but if I’m lucky to run into a Whole Foods I can always find these!
Victoria P.
Newark, DE
THE BEST!! these are the best chips your mouth will ever have the pleasure of chewing. They are so hard to find but I first discovered them on jet blue and then I was hooked! Healthier than normal chips but I love it mostly for its taste.
Brooke M.
Allston, MA
These are my ultimate favorite chip. I was first introduced on a JetBlue flight and ever since have been obsessed. I was so happy they finally started selling these in the big bag and I will continue to purchase these chips. I would highly recommend.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
If I could buy all of the Terra Blues chips to eat forever at home - I think I would. I don't think there's a single one you could go wrong with - they're just so delicious! My absolute favorite are the blues. I discovered them flying JetBlue and I haven't been able to stop since. Arguably the best chips out there right now!
Sam R.
Washington , DC
TERRA BLUES MAN!!! I have Celiac disease and these chips are a gluten free girl's dream. They are so flavorful and unique. Also, I generally feel like it is a healthier somewhat-better-for-you snack than other chips in the market. I love the fact that JetBlue serves them on their flights, blue chips for jetBlue!
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I have been eating these since they came out. I will take them over reg chips any day. These are a little to crunchy tuff but worth it. The flavor is amazing, they are addicting and they are natural also the only problem is that they are quite expensive. I buy as often as i can.
Krista W.
Ipswich
I love that Jet Blue serves these chips on their flights.  I love them they all have a nice crunch and flavor about them.  I feel they are a healthy option for anyone trying to watch their weight.  I would recommend these to everyone!  They are delicious!
Julie K.
These chips are soo good! It doesn't really taste like your typical chips in a sense how it tastes like it's popped more than fried. I've gotten these multiple times since I just go through bags of these chips! Definitely a chip to try!
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
So glad that JetBlue has these as a snack option on their flights. They feel like such a premium choice in comparison to peanuts and pretzels. I always ask for 2 bags and finish both quickly. They taste like high quality potato chips!
massiel g.
New York , NY
My favorite chips. It’s a better option for a healthy eating. You can’t taste the salt as other chips. Every time I fly with JetBlue I eat 3 to 4. I think is over price but I recommend it for those that like to eat healthy and watch there in take calories.
Rikka K.
Winterset, IA
Are these blue in color naturally?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I have never heard of this before. Where can I find them? What are these? How much do they cost?