TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Taro Chips Sea Salt uploaded by melissa n.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Taro Chips Sea Salt uploaded by melissa n.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Taro (also known as Malanga and Dasheen) The white chip with the characteristic purplish-brown lines.

Taro, canola and/or sunflower oil, and sea salt.

Bruce L.
Scott twp, PA
Iove these chips! These are one of the few snacks I had when growing up, that I was told was a healthy alternative to normal potato chips, bit still liked as a young kid. I still enjoy these chips now too!
Jennifer C.
Williston, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Best Terra chip! The taro is perfectly salted, crispy and easily enjoyed alone or dipped in hummus, guacamole or French onion dip. The perfect companion to a sandwich, soup or even a burger to replace any fried chips or French fries!
Sarah D.
So so good! I first discovered taro chips in Hawaii and have been obsessed ever since! I am so glad these are offered in Texas. Just try not to eat the whole bag in one sitting...
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love love love these! So tasty! There’s also a great quantity of chips in the bag! I have these for a snack in between meals or on long car rides. They’re fantastic and the price is great!
Monica V.
Indianapolis
This one is not my favorite but it’s doable for me. Pros is it’s good just for snack kinda healthy. Con wise the flavor isn’t that much texture when I taste it. Similar ones might be better option unless you don’t want much texture of the flavor.
Holley M.
Love, love, love these chips! They are healthy, taste delicious and downright irresistible. Once the bag is open, I have to make sure nothing is wasted. It’s is quite pricey compared to other chip brands. Best to buy when on sale or in bulk.
Tsin-Tsin O.
Parkland, FL
I grew up in Hawai’i. Taro is a huge staple in Hawai’i and I’ve always loved taro chips. Terra’s taro chips are just as good as the ones I grew up with. I love being able to have a snack from home now that I live in the mainland.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love these! I’m a big taro fan so I love just about all taro snacks. These are simple and tasty. I wouldn’t mind if they tried extending the product line by adding different seasoning flavors for the taro chips.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
These chips are so so good!! I️ tried them one time because a friend recommended them to me and now I’m hooked!! I️ love all the ones I’ve tried so far. A little expensive so I️ can’t buy them a lot but they’re so good
Linh V.
My all time favorite taro chips, not too salty and doesn’t loose its crunch. Only down fall, is that I’m not able to find it so easily! I wish they were cheaper and easier to find. Still a favorite though.
Emily C.
Do these actually taste like Taro?
Gladys C.
Toronto, ON
Are these actually “healthy” in terms of calories and fat??
Anne D.
What do they taste like? Will my kids like them?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Can you really taste the guacamole and are the chips thick or a thin chip what dip would be a good match for these chips ?
Tasha L.
Killeen, TX
I've been looking for some healthier snack options. Does anyone know if these are Keto friendly?

Walmart