TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Taro Chips Sea Salt uploaded by melissa n.TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Taro Chips Sea Salt uploaded by melissa n.

BY TERRA CHIPS

Taro (also known as Malanga and Dasheen) The white chip with the characteristic purplish-brown lines.

Taro, canola and/or sunflower oil, and sea salt.

Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Insanely surprised these are extremely delicious! Found this at my dollar store and decided to give them a try~ I’m not sure where else I can get these if they run out! I love that they are light and crispy!
Bruce L.
Scott Twp, PA
Iove these chips! These are one of the few snacks I had when growing up, that I was told was a healthy alternative to normal potato chips, bit still liked as a young kid. I still enjoy these chips now too!
Sarah D.
So so good! I first discovered taro chips in Hawaii and have been obsessed ever since! I am so glad these are offered in Texas. Just try not to eat the whole bag in one sitting...
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love love love these! So tasty! There’s also a great quantity of chips in the bag! I have these for a snack in between meals or on long car rides. They’re fantastic and the price is great!
Alex K.
Redding
They are great and made out of all natural organic vegetables. They taste like regular chips with a little more added flavor and virity. They are a little bot more pricey than let’s say Doritos but are also all natural and organic and way healthier than them. I totally recommend. Very delicious!!
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I love these Taro chips. They pack a great crunch and I love that you have that potato chip feeling without eating a potato chip. I just tried these for the first time a couple days ago and I would definitely buy again! I also love the packaging. I wouldn't change anything here!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
These are the best out of the mix of Terra Chips. I wish they were cheaper, because they are so freaking pricey! Even on sale they are $5/bag. But yes, give them a try cause they are so crispy and salty and I recommend to anyone looking for a healthy alternative to chips!
Becca C.
Williamstown
After vacationing in Puerto Rico, I've been trying to find malanga/taro chips everywhere. I found these on amazon. They are a huge size and are well worth waiting for. Wish it was more common to find in a grocery store, but that doesn't change how yummy these chips are. Plus they are healthier than potato chips!
Monica V.
Indianapolis
This one is not my favorite but it’s doable for me. Pros is it’s good just for snack kinda healthy. Con wise the flavor isn’t that much texture when I taste it. Similar ones might be better option unless you don’t want much texture of the flavor.
Holley M.
Love, love, love these chips! They are healthy, taste delicious and downright irresistible. Once the bag is open, I have to make sure nothing is wasted. It’s is quite pricey compared to other chip brands. Best to buy when on sale or in bulk.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Can you really taste the guacamole and are the chips thick or a thin chip what dip would be a good match for these chips ?
Anne D.
What do they taste like? Will my kids like them?
Gladys C.
Scarborough, ON
Are these actually “healthy” in terms of calories and fat??
Tasha L.
Killeen, TX
I've been looking for some healthier snack options. Does anyone know if these are Keto friendly?
Emily C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Do these actually taste like Taro?