BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
These are the best!! I have a box of about 26 of the mini bags and there great to take to school & work. My mom and boyfriend are just as obsessed as me. They’re super yummy and way better for you in comparison to many of the other chips on the market.
Melissa S.
Belmont
Such a fun way to try different vegetables. They all taste amazing, salty, and are great plain or with dip.
Adrianna H.
Austin
Love the different variety this bag has! Each bite different texture and hardness they are really good and a healthier option
Stephanie F.
Bellingham, WA
I love these chips to much they are one of the best snacks, sometimes too salty but mostly reptty good. That ks!
Gavriella G.
So delicious. For some reason makes me feel a little better than eating just potato chips. Love all of the various different chips inside. Perfect amount of salt and altogether so good.
Nanella F.
Miami
I like these chips as long as I’m not having too much of them. I buy these chips occasionally when I feel for something crunchy and salty. I like that they’re not oily and hace a clean taste. I just can’t have too many since the taste becomes tiresome after a while.
Savannah A.
Memphis, TN
D E L I C I O U S ! These are my favorite chips. They are sweet, yet salty! Really good with cchillpowder sprinkled in them!
Sharlyn B.
These are my go to chip!! I saw them at my sam’s club and I just decided to give them a try and they did not disappoint!!! I would marry these chips if I could LOL. They have a variety of vegetables in these chips
Priscilla D.
Great snack for the whole fam! Kids love these more than regular Potato chips. Our favorite is the yuca chip! Sooo delicious
Katie M.
So amazing and flavorful and I love finding grain free chip alternatives that I can still dip in hummus and other dips that I would usually eat with tortilla chips!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.