BY TERRA CHIPS #65 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Paige Z.
Lisle, IL
Ugh. Love the brand, hate these. PAINFULLY hard and crunchy when other, cheaper brands are more palletable.
Yvonne S.
Fresno, CA
Not a fan. Some of the chips had a floral taste to them. I found myself fishing out the few veggies that I (only kinda) liked.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
So gross. I cringe whenever I see these at a party. You have to smother them in dip to get any flavor hahaha
Maria C.
Se ve super chévere quisiera tener la oportunidad de probarlo ,algún día me llegará una caja para dar mi opinión. Lo malo es que en mi país todo es muy caro
Tally E.
Overpriced for the taste. Pretty plain & pseudo-healthy. Tastes pretty good with hummus, but then again, what doesn't taste good with hummus?
RENA R.
Fort Collins
This was our first time trying them and they are ok. I have a picky eater and he ate them. I'm not sure I would buy them again.
Megan D.
Greenville, NC
I eat these when I want something similar to chips but I'm watching what I eat, everything's fine in moderation right? I like that they're made with actual vegetables
Amy Z.
Guelph , ON
Taste is very bland i don’t know if I’ll ever repurchase this because it tasted like nothing
Vicky Z.
Houston
Some of the roots tastes bland, but I absolutely love the pale sweet potato ones! The thing that keeps me coming back to these chips is the texture. They're super crisp!
Olivia C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I️ like the sweet potato chips the best so I️ would rate these a 3/5. They are not much healthier than other chips so I️ will probably just purchase sweet potato next time.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.