BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Alice L.
I love these chips, so colourful and tasty.
The flavors are also really pure and true to what you might get in the garden.
They are harder than regular chips but they are so good.
Lucia H.
I love the flavor of these when i want a salty crunchy snack. I still feel like I'm having a treat and at the same time its not to terrible for me. I find these at Walmart, but wish they weren't so expensive.
Debi K.
The BEST chips ever! I love that they are a mix of vegetables, which makes me feel a little better that I'm snacking on some veggies and not just potatoes. They taste sooooooo good!!!
Ashlyn J.
Sault Ste, MS
These chips are my favorite. Discovered them when flying with Porter Airlines for the first time. Bursting full of flavor. Healthy alternative to the usual bag of potato chips.
Brittany M.
Etobicoke , ON
I was first given these on an airplane and I was very sceptical about them until I ate one. They are SO good and not as bad for you!! Highly recommend giving these a try! You won't regret it!
Ashley K.
Saskatoon, SK
I love these. I love beet chips. I love plantain chips. I love taro chips. This is the best bag ever. I buy more than I need when they go on sale and hoard them!
Leslie E.
One of my favorite chips! Such great flavor from the mix of root veggies. I particularly love the beet chips! They pair perfectly with hummus for a healthy snack.
luz C.
Se ve super chévere quisiera tener la oportunidad de probarlo ,algún día me llegará una caja para dar mi opinión. Lo malo es que en mi país todo es muy caro
Michaela H.
Toronto, ON
These are so good and crazy addictive. Honestly, they are a bit expensive in my opinion, but I do feel better eating them than I would another chip brand.
Minu C.
Jleeb al shuyoukh , Farwaniya
I have found my soulmate. This is the best chips i have ever had. Love the taste and texture of it. Its much more healthier than your normal potato chip.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.