BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Victoria W.
Grande Prairie, AB
I usually buy the big bag of this product at Costco and I just Love them! They are far healthier with the cooking method, and I feel happier letting my son eat them because I know I can trust this brand. I also Really love the variety in the bag, and that the veggies are roasted and only a little salt is used to season them!
Jennifer B.
Oshawa
Love these. They are lighter then traditional chips and give more variety in the bag. They are a little pricey for chips, but well worth it. I tend to get mine at walmart, but bulk barn carries them too. I have recommended them to others and everyone who tries them, likes them.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
SO GOOD. It's not the cheapest kind of chips out there but for good reason. The vegetable chips are such a delight, each veggie with it's own flavours that all compliment each other. Some are softer and others more crunchy. It's so much fun in a bag.
Vicki T.
Stratford, PE
These are like crack. Once we open a bag in our house, it's gone. They are a nice treat and alternative to regular chips. I lie to myself that they are healthier since they are other vegetables but they aren't. Still, we buy them fairly often and pull these out on special occasions, when we have guests or movie night :)
Alice L.
I love these chips, so colourful and tasty.
The flavors are also really pure and true to what you might get in the garden.
They are harder than regular chips but they are so good.
Lucia H.
I love the flavor of these when i want a salty crunchy snack. I still feel like I'm having a treat and at the same time its not to terrible for me. I find these at Walmart, but wish they weren't so expensive.
Debi K.
The BEST chips ever! I love that they are a mix of vegetables, which makes me feel a little better that I'm snacking on some veggies and not just potatoes. They taste sooooooo good!!!
Brittany M.
Etobicoke , ON
I was first given these on an airplane and I was very sceptical about them until I ate one. They are SO good and not as bad for you!! Highly recommend giving these a try! You won't regret it!
Leslie E.
One of my favorite chips! Such great flavor from the mix of root veggies. I particularly love the beet chips! They pair perfectly with hummus for a healthy snack.
luz C.
Se ve super chévere quisiera tener la oportunidad de probarlo ,algún día me llegará una caja para dar mi opinión. Lo malo es que en mi país todo es muy caro
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.