BY TERRA CHIPS

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Lindsey M.
Cambridge, ON
I can't say enough about how much I love these chips!
The taste is amazing and I love the flavour options!
I love a snack that's colourful and these chips deliver! I'm a loyal buyer of these and I don't see that changing!
Sheree C.
Toronto, ON
My bestie introduced these to me a while back and any time they go on sale, I treat myself to a bag! I have high blood pressure so need to be mindful of sodium content and these help with that, being low in sodium. They taste GREAT and have an amazing crunch. An awesome spin on the traditional potato chip!
Julie D.
Niagara Falls
These chips are GREAT lots of different kinds in the one packet, i have my favorite and  my not so favorite, one of them is really hard and crunchy, i'm not too keen on that one, but the others are great once you start  eating them its hard to stop be aware :) i've yet to try  some of the other flavours as i always but the original Sea Salt ones
Em
I love the flavour and variety of the roots found in this bag but beware some of them are extremely crunchy.. only the sweet potato is relatively soft. Not great if you have soft teeth but a benefit of this is you really have to work to put back a whole bag which makes that task nearly impossible Lol :) Cool ingredients because I havent tried purple sweet potato, taro or yucca on my own.
Jessica H.
I wish the Terra products were more afforable as a frequent snack instead of a once a month treat.  The product is well made and delicious.  I would prefer to be eating these than a bag of Doritos any day.  The price is the only limiting factor.  Can be bought in most grocery stores with a health section
Sydney B.
Kelowna, BC
One of my favourite chips!! I love the mixture of different vegetables so you get a different taste and texture with every chip! The Original Sea Salt flavour is the best because it truly lets the vegetable taste shine through! The crunch of these chips is also extremely satisfying. Love love love and continue to buy!
Julie N.
Whitetop
These were such a pleasant surprise. A fellow army friend told me she had bought some the last time we were at training so I thought I would try them on our next trip to the field. I didn’t feel guilty about eating them and they were so good my whole platoon wanted them.
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
These chips are delicious. I had them for the first time as a complimentary snack on a plane trip, and they were amazing! After that anytime I spot them in the grocery store I have to purchase them. Definitely worth every penny, they are super addicting.
d a.
Querétaro
When I first started eating healthier, I thought it was going to be very hard on me but then I went to Costco and found these tasty vegetable chips! They're affordable and delicious!
Nicole P.
Shelter Island
These chips are some of my favorite chips out there. They’re made of many different root vegetables and have great flavor on their own, but can easily be paired with a hummus or other dip. A unique and healthier alternative to the bland potato chip.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.