BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Oh my goodness, these are so amazing! I was super hesitant to try them when my overly health conscious sister recommended them... but I was pleasantly surprised! They taste delicious and are very flavorful. Addicting to say the least. A little pricey but pretty worth it!
Alice B.
Yum... so good. These are a very satisfying snack. Crunchy, tasty and just a bit salty. Love them on their own, as the side to a sandwich or with a dip. Nice variety of flavors because of the different veggies used. Slightly healthier than a potato chips, but still a fried and salted snack so eat in moderation.
Kristen A.
Once I started eating Terra Chips I never went back to boring old potato chips. They are super addicting and all natural, I absolutely love and would recommend 100%, especially for parties because they are so bright and colourful. I try not to eat to many as they are pretty high in calories and sodium.
jackie l.
Pretty good and addicting to eat! very crunchy and it has the right amount of flavors to it and since these are veggies, it's a bit healthier right? haha and they are so pretty to look at too! so it's very colourful and pleasant to eat
kayla k.
Membertou, AL
I received a bag of Terra Original Vegetable Chips on the plane right home from Montreal. I fell in love with them and asked where I could buy these, the stewardess didn't know. Although the girl sitting behind me new and told me where I can purchase these wonderful chips. Who knew vegetables could be so good as a chip.
Vicki T.
Stratford, PE
These are like crack. Once we open a bag in our house, it's gone. They are a nice treat and alternative to regular chips. I lie to myself that they are healthier since they are other vegetables but they aren't. Still, we buy them fairly often and pull these out on special occasions, when we have guests or movie night :)
Alice L.
I love these chips, so colourful and tasty.
The flavors are also really pure and true to what you might get in the garden.
They are harder than regular chips but they are so good.
Lucia H.
I love the flavor of these when i want a salty crunchy snack. I still feel like I'm having a treat and at the same time its not to terrible for me. I find these at Walmart, but wish they weren't so expensive.
Debi K.
The BEST chips ever! I love that they are a mix of vegetables, which makes me feel a little better that I'm snacking on some veggies and not just potatoes. They taste sooooooo good!!!
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
I was first given these on an airplane and I was very sceptical about them until I ate one. They are SO good and not as bad for you!! Highly recommend giving these a try! You won't regret it!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.