BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
These chips are delicious. I had them for the first time as a complimentary snack on a plane trip, and they were amazing! After that anytime I spot them in the grocery store I have to purchase them. Definitely worth every penny, they are super addicting.
Nicole P.
Shelter Island
These chips are some of my favorite chips out there. They’re made of many different root vegetables and have great flavor on their own, but can easily be paired with a hummus or other dip. A unique and healthier alternative to the bland potato chip.
Kendall L.
These are my all time favourite! I first had them on my flight to my honeymoon destination and was immediately in love. Quite a bit more pricey that other chips but o buy them when they go on sale. Would definitely recommend based on taste
JEANNIE L.
Toronto, ON
Absolutely in love with these chips- perfectly seasoned and delicious flavors. Personally I prefer Terra chips over the potato ones. I enjoy the different flavors of the various vegetables. My favorites are the taro and sweet potato ones.
Julie D.
Mount Pearl, NL
These are my favourite chips ever!! They have the best crunch and are not too salty. They taste great and are healthy enough that I don’t feel too guilty eating them. They are my go to chip when I am in the mood for a snack.
Amanda R.
Halifax, NS
These chips have just the right amount of crisp and crunch. The variety of vegetable flavors is pleasant and they're not overly salted. There is the odd overcooked chip (which becomes quite sharp) but aside from those it's a delicious treat!
Hanna L.
These chips are always the best crave curb snacks! They're healthy and do delicious I always finish the whole bag and not feel guilty. It's such a great tasting snack I recommend it to everyone.
Leah C.
Thunder Bay, ON
The best healthy chips out there! The Yucas are my favourite by far, but all of the vegetables in here are packed with flavour and way healthier than traditional potato chips. Try them, they’ll be your new craving.
Dixie C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
These are my absolute favourite, I’ve stopped buying potato chips. Lightly salted and I like the different textures. Certainly a little healthier than the alternative.
Dawn 🇨.
Markham, ON
Purchased these a while back but found them to be quite greasy :( don't get me wrong, I don't eat chips cause they're healthy or anything... but they definitely left me feeling quite sluggish which I disliked. You know when you can see the grease on your fingers? With these chips, I could see the grease in my snack bowl.. not sure I'd recommend these or purchase them again. Sorry, Terra Chips! I really wanted to like em
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.