BY TERRA CHIPS #44 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

• Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julie D.
Mount Pearl, NL
These are my favourite chips ever!! They have the best crunch and are not too salty. They taste great and are healthy enough that I don’t feel too guilty eating them. They are my go to chip when I am in the mood for a snack.
Amanda R.
Halifax, NS
These chips have just the right amount of crisp and crunch. The variety of vegetable flavors is pleasant and they're not overly salted. There is the odd overcooked chip (which becomes quite sharp) but aside from those it's a delicious treat!
Leah C.
Thunder Bay, ON
The best healthy chips out there! The Yucas are my favourite by far, but all of the vegetables in here are packed with flavour and way healthier than traditional potato chips. Try them, they’ll be your new craving.
Dawn 🇨.
Markham, ON
Purchased these a while back but found them to be quite greasy :( don't get me wrong, I don't eat chips cause they're healthy or anything... but they definitely left me feeling quite sluggish which I disliked. You know when you can see the grease on your fingers? With these chips, I could see the grease in my snack bowl.. not sure I'd recommend these or purchase them again. Sorry, Terra Chips! I really wanted to like em
Christine K.
Toronto , ON
This always seems a bit pricey when I see it at the supermarket so I have it once in a while. Not sure if it's actually healthier for you than regular chips but it makes me feel healthy! The flavor is slightly sweet and salty, which I like. Would recommend.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
These vegetable chips are so addictive! One of my faboritr for sure! Every time i share them with a new friend they love them too. And they are a healthier choice. Which means I eat a bag guilt free! Yummy late night snack or work snack. All of flavours are so so good. You can tell they came from real vegetables.
Jessica G.
Guelph, ON
I tried these on a whim and boy, was I ever impressed! They are absolutely delicious, and perfect for those looking for an alternative to regular chips. Definitely seem to be healthier. Only criticism is that they are expensive at my local grocery store, so I don't buy them often.
Jennifer B.
Oshawa
Love these. They are lighter then traditional chips and give more variety in the bag. They are a little pricey for chips, but well worth it. I tend to get mine at walmart, but bulk barn carries them too. I have recommended them to others and everyone who tries them, likes them.
Jess T.
Toronto
These are my favourite chips! I first discovered them on Porter airlines and they quickly became my go-to salty snack. I love that they don't seem to be as salty as mainstream chips, and I also love how crispy they are. A bit expensive, but I'd rather pay for quality like this.
Victoria W.
Grande Prairie, AB
I usually buy the big bag of this product at Costco and I just Love them! They are far healthier with the cooking method, and I feel happier letting my son eat them because I know I can trust this brand. I also Really love the variety in the bag, and that the veggies are roasted and only a little salt is used to season them!
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.