BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Emily M.
concord
I looooove these chips! They’re a little on the pricey side, but that just makes it even more exciting when we find them for cheaper at TJmaxx or Marshall’s! They’re just a little bit different from potato chips but just as addicting! TERRA® Exotic Vegetable Chips Original Sea Salt
Zion n.
These route veggie chips or iconic and I love them so much. I especially love the sweet potato chips. I love how there's a variety though so you never get bored and they are healthier than regular chips.
Katie N.
Chaska, MN
I've tried making my own vegetable chips and nothing compares to these. They're almost always on sale at target and I don't have to feel bad about what I'm puttinginto my body. My daughter loves them too
Jenny C.
Elmhurst, NY
They're pretty salty, too salty for my taste. Also some of the chips are too hard. The one positive thing about them is that they are healthy in comparison to eating regular chips. Some of my friends really like these chips though.
Barbara T.
These are my favorite vegetable chips! There is a great variety of different vegetables, including some that I wouldn’t normally choose. The chips are beautiful colors, delicious, and really fun to eat.
Carla H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only brand of chips on the market that I will buy despite the higher price point. They are healthy and absolutely delicious. I've tried other flavors as well and have not been disappointed.
Alicia L.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeee these chips! The fact that their all exotic vegetables allows me to trick myself into thinking their healthy! They are so crunchy and I love the variety, each time you get one out of the bag it’s something different.
Leandra M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great alternative to greasy regular chips. Perfect for dipping in hummus or guacamole. I always have a bag of these on hand for when I want to eat something naughty with out all of the guilt.
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
These chips are super yummy. They are the perfect snack for when you want something crunchy and salty but healthier than a potato chip. I wish that more came in a bag and that there was less air but overall a good product
Amanda R.
Cleveland
I have a 5 year old who just hates veggies but absolutely loves these Chips. They taste amazing and they are really healthy, making it a guilt free snack and a life saver for picky eater.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.