BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Alexa D.
So yummy and crunchy. Each individual veggie keeps its individual flavor and they're very crisp
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
These chips are great, healthy with unique flavors. I can eat a bunch and not feel reluctant.
Melinda B.
Modesto, CA
While I love ALL varieties of Terra chips, the original version remains a perennial favorite.
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
Love the different flavors! A little heavy handed on the salt for my liking but still tasty!
Abigail F.
Nashville, TN
I love these things. When I need a salty treat, these chips are my go-to purchased at Kroger.
Victoria H.
Fort Worth
These are pretty good when you are wanting a healthier alternative. Tasty and not too salty.
Mariana M.
Brighton, MA
Love to eat this one with hommus. Very tasty, light, doesn’t feel bad on my stomach. Love it
samantha w.
Dahlgren, VA
These are my favorite chips as for veggie chips. my only gripe us they go stale super fast.
Elizabeth B.
Pottstown, PA
These are awesome. The flavores are different and delicious . My favs are the yucca chips.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
I could eat a million bags of these. They taste amazing and go well with every type of dip.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.