BY TERRA CHIPS #88 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Amanda R.
Jupiter, FL
Great natural flavors without all the guilt. A price cut would be better though. Still delicious.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
These are amazing!! My favorite chips by far! I absolutely love them! I could eat them everyday.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Best veggie chips I have had! I have to be careful not to eat the entire bag, they are that good!
Andrea A.
Sarasota
Nice chips. We use these for house parties because they are always a healthy choice for chips.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
These are very good! I love the taste of these and they're healthier than regular potato chips!
Blaire M.
San Clemente, CA
These have a great crunch I love the nutty and earthy flavors. The kiddos like the fun colors!
Miranda O.
Oxford, OH
I love the variety of chips flavors and textures you get! Makes a great Netflix binge companion
Sara F.
bridgewater, NJ
These are my favorite potato chips. They're so delicious and the variety of textures is great.
Martha B.
Seneca, SC
These Terra chips are my favorite chips of all time! Extremely flavorful, and healthy to boot!
masooma s.
My all time favorite chips, they taste great and nothing like the other veggie chips out there.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.