BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Leslie G.
Lexington , Sc
I really like the taste of these chips. Nice brand. Feel like I'm eating healthier than normal chips.
Haylee H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Favorite chips taste great but still have nutritional value. Crunchy and flavorful. Would recommend.
Kelly L.
Didn't know how I would feel about these but they are super super yummy! I hardly know they're veggie
Holly B.
Oceanside, Ca
These are so good!! I especially love the beet chips that are mixed in. A yummy not so guilty treat!
Grace T.
Great gourmet chips. These are my good too for party's etc. gives you something DELISH and different.
Krissy M.
Chatsworth, CA
This is my favorite of all the Terra chips – I wish more of their varieties included Kabocha squash!
Gisel R.
Bronx New York
Love the different types of chips in there healthy or not still taste great. Good snack to snack on.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
This is a very good product. It has good flavor and when I go food shopping I always want more of it!
Jacquie d.
Lake Worth, FL
Very yummy and makes me feel less badly about eating chips. I love their spiced sweet potato ones too
Lori D.
N Arlington, NJ
Amazing taste and Gluten free! One of my absolute favorite snacks! A great snack at a great price.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.