BY TERRA CHIPS #89 in Chips

Yuca
(Cassava) The lightest of color of the TERRA® Chips, pale yellow-white.

Taro

Parsnip

Batata

• Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Can someone give me a good explanation of what these tast...1 Answers
  • Just curious as to how does these taste?6 Answers
Andi H.
Absolutely LOVE these chips! I love all the different flavors-definitely a nice change from just traditional potato chips
Laura E.
ithaca, NY
I LOVE vegetable chips! great, healthy alternative. I recommend these to everyone. My favorite are the sweet potato chips
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these. They are so good and flavorful. Sadly they're pretty expensive and I always end up eating most of the bag.
Estella H.
I love these chips! They're super crunchy and flavorful. Each chip has its own flavor, I can seriously eat the whole bag.
Jennifer O.
I lovw how unique these chips taste. I get them every now and then at the store. Its another chip I just cant stop eating
Maya J.
When i first tried them i wasn't sure if i was going to like it, but then i ate it and i was in love! They are super good!
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
These chips are great. I love that they are actually different veggies and not just potatoes. A little too pricey though.
Crystal S.
West Monroe, LA
Something different than your regular potato chip. These have a little fiber, vitamin c, and are low in saturated fat.
Marilyn L.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Watch our! these are addicting! I found a large bag at Costco or sams club and was hooked! Great for dipping in hummus
Rachel M.
I love these chips! They are super delicious and great with hummus/cheese. A healthy alternative to chips or crackers.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
How do these compare to a regular potato chip?
Shay A.
Just curious as to how does these taste?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What kind of dip would you pair with these?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How good are these? And are they a healthy alternative?
Sara M.